Westworld series.

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Agentdenton

Well-Known Pubber
Reaction score
Anyone here like it? Pity it's stuck on HBO. I think it's an I credible show, at least the first two seaons. Anthony Hopkins is an incredible presence on the show.

Honestly this would make a great rpg. Anyone else think so?

I will keep watching it for now, because it's watchable and there's little else like it. - but it's worn pretty thin to my mind.

I don't know why American TV series all have this directionless meandering model with endless twists that undermine their storytelling.

I've watched the first season and it's some of the best TV I've ever seen. I've heard it goes downhill in the following seasons. The end of S1 makes a perfect stopping point, so there's no need to keep going.

S1 is definitely the best so far. The new season seems like a soft reboot.

At this point, it's totally in the realm of dystopic future and practically cyberpunk. This season is a taking a bit to get Delores's story up and running.

I agree that the first season was phenomenal. When Bernard could not see the door, I had to stop the video and process that!

How is the new season panning out? I saw the first episode but haven't ventured further.

I'm just two episodes in. Slow so far. And it seems like it is 8 years after the last season.

I'm not sure why it is 8 years, but my guess is it gave them time to build the new 1930's Chicago park.

And it seems like Delores is unknowingly in some kind of digital construct.

Last edited:
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back