Whamageddon 2022 - Wham! Harder

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
What if you watch the video with no sound? Does that count? With the closed captioning on too?
To be equitable we need to include it's otherwise we're discriminating against the hearing impaired.

It's funny, it seem to me like there a lot less Christmas music blaring the shops this year but maybe it's just me who is going out less.

Of course any Dutch pubber taking part who is still in is pretty much safe now. What? Too soon?
Probably and only not funny because it's coming this way soon.

Still in but damn it... I keep humming the song to myself. Tomorrow is my every other week DCC game, so the Whamaggedon gets another chance. lol.
Fill you cup a little. Listen to the Taylor Swift version.

WARNING! WARNING! EXTREME DANGER! WARNING!

UK Pubbers, careful when channel surfing tonight!

Last edited:
Damnit! Done in @ 7:29 PM, CT tonight! (Incidentally, almost exactly the same day & time I was eliminated last year!).

Last night, didn't feel like cooking, hit up my usual pub for dinner + adult beverages, new bartender was kickin' the classic country playlist, which was both pleasant to listen to & gave us something to talk about.

Tonight, I was outside my usual neighborhoods, didn't feel like cooking, and hit up a different bar I haven't been to in a decade + for dinner. They had the %$#@ Christmas-pop playlist going. Thus was E-Rocker's downfall.

Damnit! Done in @ 7:29 PM, CT tonight! (Incidentally, almost exactly the same day & time I was eliminated last year!).

Last night, didn't feel like cooking, hit up my usual pub for dinner + adult beverages, new bartender was kickin' the classic country playlist, which was both pleasant to listen to & gave us something to talk about.

Tonight, I was outside my usual neighborhoods, didn't feel like cooking, and hit up a different bar I haven't been to in a decade + for dinner. They had the %$#@ Christmas-pop playlist going. Thus was E-Rocker's downfall.
Almost made it but went for sashimi and got nailed.
This is why I don't eat out.

I offered a small gift to the Whamageddon gods about a week ago by playing George Michael hits in my car.
iu

I think I'm going to make it this year after all. I'd been out and about including playing in my every other week DCC game and hadn't heard it once. Maybe humming it to myself is the way to beat Whamageddon. I was going to take the motorcycle out for a ride to charge up the battery since the security system does a slow drain on it but we're having very gusty high winds today so I'll pass on that.

I just ambushed by Last Christmas in a remembering George Michael news segement. But, I am please to say, that was after the midnight of the 24th deadline so it doesn't count, I was safe!

IN YOUR FACE WHAMAGGEDON!!

And Merry Christmas everyone.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back