What are y'all up to these days?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
It's also very similar to Fading Suns.
Which, in turn, is quite similar to Dune, which just got a new movie...:thumbsup:

"Something in the zeitgeist" indeed:shade:!
Huh. The narrative premise of the new Coriolis is almost exactly the same as my game Vac Suits and Duct Tape. The broken gate, the kludged together last city, the ruins, the blight, etc etc. Must be something in the zeitgeist.
...well, that sucks:shock:. Would it prevent you from publishing your game, and how far had you advanced?

On the bright side, you can offer your game to Fria Ligan as an OSR variant of their setting, which they might offer as a stretch goal:grin:!

Nah, it won't stop me. The beta for Vac Suits has been around for a good long while, and well longer than the new Coriolis rules were even a gleam in Free League's eye. The game is mostly written, with some outstanding work to be done on the pair of introductory adventures and some editing passes.

Nah, it won't stop me. The beta for Vac Suits has been around for a good long while, and well longer than the new Coriolis rules were even a gleam in Free League's eye. The game is mostly written, with some outstanding work to be done on the pair of introductory adventures and some editing passes.
Definitely go forward with it. In any case, familiarity is a stronger selling point for RPGs than originality.

And a similar idea has never put anyone off publishing.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back