And the Brothers Slack
- Jul 6, 2018
- Reaction score
Update. We played a flashback from a few weeks back in game time where the team stopped a caravan transport of prisoners to a maximum security supers prison. They planed the rescue and found out it was a Delta Prime trap to capture would be heroes and they escaped via teleportation inside of an invisibility dome next to the interstate traffic jam they created.After exploring 2 planets, we're switching from Alien (Free League) to Galaxies in Peril (the upgrade of Worlds in Peril). Two of my five players were just not into Alien/space genre.We're switching to a superhero game. I've ran two successful Worlds in Peril campaigns so I am hoping for a third.
We're playing in a game world from the second campaign and it is basically a Brave New World mixed with the Boys. Supers have to be registered and the most powerful work for the federal government. The top of the line supers (like Homelander from the Boys) are part of Alpha Prime and there are only a handful of these world wide. The mid-range supers are part of Delta Prime and they assist law enforcement as well as hunt down unregistered supers.
The players' group is the Defiant. And they are unregistered rebels trying to rescued detained supers and take down Alpha Prime (that's the Boys influence).
So far we have:
- Mind Control teleporter
- Angelic righteous flyer (almost the Angel Summoner )
- God of Cats (his character remade from Part Time Gods)
The characters they ended up with for the Defiant, are:
- Verdigris (mind control teleporter)
- Oversoul (exoskeleton powered by angelic source)
- Dr. Force (telekinetic/invisibility fields)
- Hellcat (the God of Cats)
- Germ Warfare (a tank/brick who uses a misnomer to throw off his opponents. "When they put on their protective masks, I punch them."