What are y'all up to these days?

Picaroon Jack

And the Brothers Slack
Reaction score
I've wrapped up a semester long game of Mage (20th Anniversary ed) that was successful, now I'm planning something with Colonial Gothic and Lex Occultum. Both are new to me, but CG looks like it uses a more streamlined, lite system (which I am a fan of these days).

I say that then start reading Traveller threads here and now I'm torn! :smile:

Last edited:

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I've wrapped up a semester long game of Mage (20th Anniversary ed) that was successful, now I'm planning something with Colonial Gothic and Lex Occultum. Both are new to me, but CG looks like it uses a more streamlined, lite system (which I am a fan of these days).

I say that then start reading Traveller threads here and now I'm torn! :smile:
Ruuun Traveeellerrrr....youu knooow you waaant toooo:devil:!

zweihander

Legendary Member
Reaction score
The cat's out of the bag.

Andrews McMeel Publishing is entering the RPG market, and I am leading the effort as Executive Creative Director of Games! I'll be tasked to acquire new RPGs, and to grow the games division. So excited to be embarking on their expansion into a new category for AMU. This also means ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG will be getting a massive boost in business structure, team and scope.

Here's the official announcement: https://www.andrewsmcmeel.com/rpg-expert-forges-new-path-at-amu/

Last edited:

Black Vulmea

No. Appearing: 30-500
Reaction score
So, since our face-to-face Boot Hill campaign ended, the only things I reffed were 5e D&D and Mothership, but none of my usual sweeping historical campaigns. I won't say I needed a break, but my creative fire was damped down.

But for the past several weeks, I've been catching up on gangster movies - Public Enemies, Road to Perdition, and especially Last Man Standing, Walter Hill's re-make of Yojimbo set in a border town during Prohibition - re-watching Boardwalk Empire, and reading a couple of books, the novel Moonshiner's Gold set in Twenties Panhandle Texas and Cowboys and Gangsters, a history of Prohibition on the US-Mexico border.

Make of that what you will.

Picaroon Jack

And the Brothers Slack
Reaction score
But for the past several weeks, I've been catching up on gangster movies - Public Enemies, Road to Perdition, and especially Last Man Standing, Walter Hill's re-make of Yojimbo set in a border town during Prohibition - re-watching Boardwalk Empire, and reading a couple of books, the novel Moonshiner's Gold set in Twenties Panhandle Texas and Cowboys and Gangsters, a history of Prohibition on the US-Mexico border.

Make of that what you will.

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
The cat's out of the bag.

Andrews McMeel Publishing is entering the RPG market, and I am leading the effort as Executive Creative Director of Games! I'll be tasked to acquire new RPGs, and to grow the games division. So excited to be embarking on their expansion into a new category for AMU. This also means ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG will be getting a massive boost in business structure, team and scope.

Here's the official announcement: https://www.andrewsmcmeel.com/rpg-expert-forges-new-path-at-amu/
Congrats, hopefully you can bring other talented designers more attention.

Last edited: