What are y'all up to these days?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Just had a long conversation with one of my group. They got their copy of the Black Rose War from Ludus Magnus today and wants to play this weekend but is upset that the kickstarter only shipped the corebox and the Chronos expansion. Apparently he had wanted to show off the Necrodragon figure but that was put onto the wave two of shipping with a bunch of the other stuff from the stretch goals and such. A curious mix of joy and irritation for this weekend's game of wizard war.

I ended up setting aside Doctor Decibel for another day and instead the Golden State Guardians came up against a plant-themed supervillain group called the Botanical Bandits: Briar Rose, Redwood, Poison Oak, Kudzu, and Saguaro. Their names pretty much sum up their powers: Briar Rose has a mind-altering fragrance as well as thorns, Redwood can grow giant and superstrong, Poison Oak gives you a bad allergic reaction, Kudzu can stretch and entangle, and Saguaro is large and covered in sharp spines.

The good guys attempted to foil the bad guys' crashing a horticultural exhibition at Balboa Park, but got their asses handed to them due to leaping before looking and having no teamwork or gameplan while fighting organized opponents. All they really achieved was smashing up a good portion of Casa del Prado and getting themselves beat up. The Botanical Bandits got away with rare plant and seed specimens as well as whatever relatively small amount of cash was in the till. I haven't determined what their real goals are since it doesn't matter yet. Anybody got any ideas? Free Spirit, Kismet, Malakbel, Scarlet Swashbuckler, and Quickfrost are itching for a rematch so I want to bring the Botanical Bandits back fairly soon.
balboa55_file13350.20.jpg
c084ffeb96596b58355a3fd71788de67.jpg
Casa del Prado
I haven't dummied up any newspaper accounts of the session yet, but you can be sure the anti-superhero Daily Beacon's article will be scathing.

That's funny, because Saguro is the name of a hero in ICONS. He's basically a humanoid cactus. This must be his mirror universe evil twin :smile:

That's funny, because Saguro is the name of a hero in ICONS. He's basically a humanoid cactus. This must be his mirror universe evil twin :smile:
I don't know when ICONS came out, but I've had a bad guy named Saguaro for decades. Probably unconsciously ripping off Cactus from Marvel Comics:
dominusminions1.jpg

Forgot to mention that before the action started, Captain Dynamo visited from San Francisco to ask the Golden State Guardians to keep an eye on Terror King, who has moved to the area and set up Whole Life Revelation Ministries--referring back to this:
4a7668ff0b244def8c257bf320210995.0.jpg
None of the superheroes believes Terror King has really gone straight, but Captain Dynamo operates in the Bay Area and can't keep tabs on what the erstwhile villain is up to. I haven't decided whether it's a red herring or Terror King is indoctrinating a new army of mooks for nefarious purposes. I'll probably roll a die to decide at some point.
Also, one player's girlfriend was hanging around a little bit at the beginning and end as she was his ride and she expressed curiosity about playing, so maybe we'll get her to try it out. From what she said, she's a Scarlett Johansson Black Widow fan, so maybe we can create a character along that line and install our ersatz S.H.I.E.L.D. in the game world.

Okay. . . working on Cthulhu Invictus. The players will be a returning team sent out by Pompey the Great to investigate the stunning defeat of Crassus ("the richest Roman") at the Battle of Carrhae. Shadowy forces are at work as they return with their report. I like starting in middle of it and they won't know if their being followed by political enemies of Pompey, some criminal organization, spies from Caesar, or a cult of the Old Ones (or all of the above). The default time year of Invictus is 145 AD, but I like the end of the Republic period. We'll see how it goes next Saturday.

pompey.jpg

Like a recently rescued castaway who’d rather have burger and fries from the local greasy spoon than a carefully curated five-course meal at a Michelin-starred restaurant, what I really wanted to snap me out of my gaming fast was a solid D&D5-powered hack-and-slash-fest.

Or maybe some Savage Worlds. A little SW would hit the spot right now.

But here I am, grappling with Masks of Nyarlathotep, which I promised my group I’d run — some four months ago.

Okay. . . working on Cthulhu Invictus. The players will be a returning team sent out by Pompey the Great to investigate the stunning defeat of Crassus ("the richest Roman") at the Battle of Carrhae. Shadowy forces are at work as they return with their report. I like starting in middle of it and they won't know if their being followed by political enemies of Pompey, some criminal organization, spies from Caesar, or a cult of the Old Ones (or all of the above). The default time year of Invictus is 145 AD, but I like the end of the Republic period. We'll see how it goes next Saturday.

View attachment 12385

Pretentious CoC lover who used to game with us, about Cthulhu Invictus: “Gee, I don’t know, so much of Lovecraft’s horror is borne out of a reaction to modernity...”

Me: “Worms of the Earth.”

He: “That’s Howard.”

Me: :grin:

I like your premise. I’d play the hell out of it. Possibly roll a Titus Pullo type.

Pretentious CoC lover who used to game with us, about Cthulhu Invictus: “Gee, I don’t know, so much of Lovecraft’s horror is borne out of a reaction to modernity...”

Me: “Worms of the Earth.”

He: “That’s Howard.”

Me: :grin:

I like your premise. I’d play the hell out of it. Possibly roll a Titus Pullo type.
I'll post how it goes in another thread. We're working on characters this week. I'm looking forward to it!

man long session with the group. We played Black Rose Wars from Ludus Magnus after they shipped the core and one expansion to one of the gang this both pleased and angered him. He wanted to show off a game with as many shinnies as Batman Gotham city chronicles and you can't do that with only a corebox and the one expansion (The Crono figure was very cool however). It is actually a really fun pvp game with a lot of intricate rules that add a nice level of strategy and really makes it a good example of the wizard war genre. Y'all play as wizards of House Hufflpuff err the Black Rose Lodge, and have to hunt each other (while completing sidequests) through a magical guild headquarters filled with crazy magic stuff. oh and you get to summon monsters like a planes walker from MtG. Even without all the expansions and the huge amount of stretch goal stuff we all enjoyed the core game.

For lunch we went to an artisan burger place. I had a very nice burger on a toasted brioche bun topped with a fried egg a slice of onion and melted gruyere cheese. I would honestly be raving about the place except 1) I had to order fries seperately 2) I had to pay $5.99 for a side of fries to go with my burger 3) There wasn't enough fries when it came. Moving on to something more pleasant, we advance to whole "could Doom be an RPG" conversation by discussing whether a Mega Dungeon could serve as a campaign setting (rather as something fun to play when one of the group is missing. In video games we discussed the old Playstation one forgotten treasure Parasite Eve and how it turned the whole of Manahattan into a really unique version of zombie survival. Then we discussed if anyone tried doing something similar with Unlondon from the SCP.

When we came back we played Werewolf Shattered Dreams, which was one long combat session. Since now everybody had at least one small army under their control they advanced the plot by wiping out the Last Khara (were Sabretooth), beat up two sizable packs of Ajabas (were hyaenas) to swear loyalty to the party after dueling their matriarchs, and had a party with the Grondr (wereboar) all on behalf of Narmer (except the Grondr thing that was a long term goal for one of the players).

TL;DR: I accidentally left eveyone's character sheets at work & we couldn't actually play the RPG on RPG night. :sad: Entirely my fault.

Two weeks ago, my Savage Worlds group got together to make characters for our new campaign. My one friend said he wanted to leave his character sheet at my place, because he knew he would lose it if he took it home. I was fine with that and everyone else decided to leave their character sheets at my place as well. Initially I was neutral on the matter, but as I got into actually prepping for what was supposed to be last Friday's session, I ended up being happy that I had all their character sheets, because it made it easier to tailor the adventure to the characters.

As we kick off this new campaign, I've been inspired by my current D&D DM (completely different group of players/friends), who is excellent, to put significantly more time, thought, and effort into this campaign than I've typically done in the past. I spent so much time getting ready! Did so many things! Even brought stuff to work, so I could use my lunch break to get a little extra game prep in!

So, Friday night came. My friends came over. Everyone is excited to start the new campaign. I started handing out the player aids that I printed to help folks get used to the new edition's rules. I put on the music playlist I carefully selected to match the adventure. I went to hand people their character sheets, and... they were not there! Thought maybe I'd just grabbed the wrong folder. Went through all the folders on the table. Nope, none of them were the character sheet folder. One friend asked if there was any way we could play without the character sheets. I offered to wing it in a more story-game style, but no one was really into that idea. Another asked if we could just remake the character sheets, but most agreed that would take too long.

So we just hung out and chatted and drank huge quantities of beer, interspersed with the occasional hands of simple card games. It was actually really fun, and my friends were all super chill about it, but I'm still really disappointed in myself for letting that happen, three days later. The most monumental fuck-up of my GM career.

TL;DR: I accidentally left eveyone's character sheets at work & we couldn't actually play the RPG on RPG night. :sad: Entirely my fault.

Two weeks ago, my Savage Worlds group got together to make characters for our new campaign. My one friend said he wanted to leave his character sheet at my place, because he knew he would lose it if he took it home. I was fine with that and everyone else decided to leave their character sheets at my place as well. Initially I was neutral on the matter, but as I got into actually prepping for what was supposed to be last Friday's session, I ended up being happy that I had all their character sheets, because it made it easier to tailor the adventure to the characters.

As we kick off this new campaign, I've been inspired by my current D&D DM (completely different group of players/friends), who is excellent, to put significantly more time, thought, and effort into this campaign than I've typically done in the past. I spent so much time getting ready! Did so many things! Even brought stuff to work, so I could use my lunch break to get a little extra game prep in!

So, Friday night came. My friends came over. Everyone is excited to start the new campaign. I started handing out the player aids that I printed to help folks get used to the new edition's rules. I put on the music playlist I carefully selected to match the adventure. I went to hand people their character sheets, and... they were not there! Thought maybe I'd just grabbed the wrong folder. Went through all the folders on the table. Nope, none of them were the character sheet folder. One friend asked if there was any way we could play without the character sheets. I offered to wing it in a more story-game style, but no one was really into that idea. Another asked if we could just remake the character sheets, but most agreed that would take too long.

So we just hung out and chatted and drank huge quantities of beer, interspersed with the occasional hands of simple card games. It was actually really fun, and my friends were all super chill about it, but I'm still really disappointed in myself for letting that happen, three days later. The most monumental fuck-up of my GM career.
That sucks! Little trick I've started doing. For anything written I need to remember I whip out my phone and photograph it. I may lose my mind but I never leave my phone!

We played our third session of DCC this weekend. My character hit 2nd level, and the other two PCs - a cleric and a halfling - are within a hair's breadth of doing the same.

(it works out to my advantage that one of the other characters is a halfling, as they're worth their weight in silver as rechargeable luck batteries for my wizard - seriously, why do you think Gandalf kept those little shits around, anyways?)

We're all getting a handle on just how much of an effect the characters can have on the setting, even at low level. And speaking of which... despite whatever completely baseless rumors you may hear, my character is in no way responsible for accidentally summoning a Hound of Tindalos and having it kill the local baron, thus plunging the barony into civil war.

That is good advice, thanks!
I do it for just about everything. My online photo collection merges with my wife's and oh she gets annoyed with all the crap but she's also come to expect I can find anything anywhere we are so it's now a begrudgingly annoyed.

Like a recently rescued castaway who’d rather have burger and fries from the local greasy spoon than a carefully curated five-course meal at a Michelin-starred restaurant, what I really wanted to snap me out of my gaming fast was a solid D&D5-powered hack-and-slash-fest.

Or maybe some Savage Worlds. A little SW would hit the spot right now.

But here I am, grappling with Masks of Nyarlathotep, which I promised my group I’d run — some four months ago.

It’s never too late to change your mind.

That sucks! Little trick I've started doing. For anything written I need to remember I whip out my phone and photograph it. I may lose my mind but I never leave my phone!
Funny, I thought about the same thing!

Work has been bruuuutaaal but I learned that I don’t have to be at a work event tonight or Saturday so I actually have a weekend. Although I’m tempted to do some work related writing over the weekend to catch up...

Meeting a friend at a nearby IHOP in a couple of minutes to give Marvel Heroic Roleplaying a try. Not a big IHOP fan but can't play it at home because the kids are asleep.

I find it bizarre that there are no datafiles for the Hulk and Thor in the main book given it came out right after the initial deluge of Marvel movies, especially the first Avengers movie! But he's playing Spider-Man solo so it'll only matter if we decide (a) we like it and (b) we want to play Marvel characters.

Last edited:
Meeting a friend at a nearby IHOP in a couple of minutes to give Marvel Heroic Roleplaying a try. Not a big IHOP fan but can't play it at home because the kids are asleep.

I find it bizarre that there are no datafiles for the Hulk and Thor in the main book given it cane out right after the initial deluge of Marvel movies, especially the first Avengers movie! But he's playing Spider-Man solo so it'll only matter if we decide (a) we like it and (b) we want to play Marvel characters.
You can blame marvel for being bizarre in this case.

Hulk and Thor did come out. Hulk is really interesting - when he rages out, he gets the doom pool as a dice pool

I want to ease myself back into GMing. Using a published adventure seemed like a no-brainer but you know what, maybe (just maybe) Masks of Motherfucking Nyarlathotep is a bit more than I can chew right now?

I want to ease myself back into GMing. Using a published adventure seemed like a no-brainer but you know what, maybe (just maybe) Masks of Motherfucking Nyarlathotep is a bit more than I can chew right now?
Are you using one of the earlier editions or the new, more-than-twice-as-long edition?

2001 printing. "Published 1996." Am I good?
That's pretty much the same as the original boxed version. It does add back in the Australia chapter that was cut from the original, but otherwise it is as short as it gets.

There's no shame in just running a quick one-off to get back in the swing of things.

I'm thinking I'd like to get back on the horse. The Crown of Kings for AFF seems like a solid, if heavy, option. Though B4 is also a likely candidate.

I haven't ran any of the big CoC campaigns just because they are big. Are you good with making a year commitment?

That’s assuming weekly sessions, right? We’re lucky when we get to game once a month.

Yeah, I won’t be doing this.

A friend decided to run his first RPG session as GM. So he read up on the rules, downloaded an intro adventure with pregens, and last night we went round his house to play our first session of Eclipse Phase.

You may already see the problem here.

As a team of Firewall troubleshooters, the three of us - the mind hacker (Myself), the spider crab tank, and the cyber ghost bird - were sent to a hotel kitchen, ran by an insane chef who only worked with clones of herself, to stop two of the clones who had GONE ROGUE from polluting a meal for various dignitaries with a lethal biocyber virus. We went into the hotel, and figured okay, let's start in the kitchens. I had disguised myself as a clone of the chef, so we took the cargo lift to the kitchens, at which point one of the chef clones yelled "You don't belong in here. Get out!" and a fight ensued, because she was that paranoid. The GM informed us that we had properly fucked things up at this point, because the scenario assumed nobody would be this stupid. The party was meant to go and speak to the guests, somehow evacuate the hotel, or persuade the chef that there was an issue, not just storm into the kitchens.

Oops.

We then had a very complex fight, involving ten or so NPC's, environmental effects, the ghost bird trying to steal recipes and use the kitchen itself as a weapon. Eventually I managed to find the rogue clones and the virus, but one of them made a bunch of goop monsters out of evil chicken mcnugget slurry which punched me and infected me with the biocyber virus, meaning I would eventually become one of them. Somehow we managed to put down the rogue clones - the crab tank used his railgun a lot - with the last shot taking out the food vats, the goop monsters, renegade clones, and me.

It was seven hours of chaos and disorder, the GM spending much of it either drinking or sobbing behind his improvised GM screen, and we all had a brilliant time. I might pinch the scenario to run with Tales of Equestria.

We put in another session with Cepheus Quantum and I seem to be running a campaign. The crew managed to acquire their own ship and managed to keep it even after a group of miscreants tried to hijack and take it from them. We finished out the session with them deciding they want to find the mysterious Avalon, a world believed to have been the first in the sector to be colonized 8,000 years before the present. Legend has it that despite several long nights and dark ages that plagued the majority of the worlds and systems of the sector Avalon has maintained a continuous technological advancement and as a result, are at least a thousand years more advanced than anywhere else in the sector. I may have thrown in a few pieces of nigh magical tech the other times we played. I wonder if I should remind them I'm making this stuff up as I go.

One thing is clear, be we play again I need to sit down and work through a little of the setting history. If they're going after the planet of MacGuffins I need to figure out what tech they have beyond the memory stones, shield brooches, and god machines we've encountered so far.

The Golden State Guardians foiled Doctor Decibel's ruthless assault on the Museum of Making Music up in Carlsbad. It seems the mad Sultan of Sound had devised a way extract "latent musical energy" from instruments played by masters, which he could then absorb into himself to increase his own mastery of melodic mind control and mellifluous malevolence and mayhem. Thus he and his band of musical misfits intended to steal instruments on display at the museum. He particularly desired Paul McCartney's Höfner bass*.
museum_of_making_music_beatles_exhibit.jpg
The superheroes did a good job of avoiding the destruction of irreplaceable artifacts of musical history, though Malakbel, our Middle Eastern deity-turned-superhero, found the sound of modern music utterly distasteful and longed for the sound of Hurrian songs he knew from ancient Syria. The fight spilled over dangerously close to Legoland (which is just across the street), and the villain escaped by using the standard practice of blasting the Legoland Hotel so as to force the good guys to abandon pursuit of him in order to save innocent civilians.
MuseumOfMakingMusic.jpg
visit2.jpg
gallery3.jpg
607adc22b27b5cbd8da5f732a6f61128.jpg
* On Earth-Dumarest, the Museum of Making Music has Paul's long-ago-stolen 2nd Höfner bass, whereas in our reality its whereabouts are unknown and the museum just has another Höfner bass on display.

Last edited:
Another Kickstarter rolled in and we had to play it while it was still fresh out of the box. Court of the Dead from Project Raygun had finally arrived (and just in time for Halloween). Y'know since the formation this hybrid kickstartered boardgame and homebrewed RPG club we've always kinda knew what to expect from a game. Batman: Gotham Chronicles met our expectations for playing as World's greatest Detective, Batman and Arkham Horror met our expectations of almost all always having the party wiped out by something bizarre. This game nobody quite knew what to expect from it we all loved the art style, board looks lovely, pieces are amazing... But man, this game has a lot of mechanics two different doom tracks, drafting every turn in alternating directions, cooperation versus bluffing meta gaming this is a very complex game even for my group of experienced players. All that said it was great for everybody, even if it slowed down to a crawl. The game really delivers on the experience of playing a Stygian guild leader fighting the other guilds for control of the underworld balanced against fulfilling the mandate they were given that entitles them to rule. It feels like somebody wrote an awesome high powered campaign for Wraith the Oblivion that wasn't a bleak nihilist rumination of humanity but rather let the awesomeness of the setting speak for itself, Dune styled intrigues married to Solomon Kane style action and then turned it into a boardgame. A game with a very high level of complexity but man it is nice to have played something that can deliver that experience.

We had pizza for lunch.

In the Werewolf Shattered Dreams game, the players breached the walls of the city losing only one pc and about half of their spirit army. They swapped in their designated character (the dead pc's young nephew) successfully rallied the surviving half of the spirit army and then started fighting district by district to the royal palace. Good stuff but we weren't able to finish in time.

A friend decided to run his first RPG session as GM. So he read up on the rules, downloaded an intro adventure with pregens, and last night we went round his house to play our first session of Eclipse Phase.

You may already see the problem here.

As a team of Firewall troubleshooters, the three of us - the mind hacker (Myself), the spider crab tank, and the cyber ghost bird - were sent to a hotel kitchen, ran by an insane chef who only worked with clones of herself, to stop two of the clones who had GONE ROGUE from polluting a meal for various dignitaries with a lethal biocyber virus. We went into the hotel, and figured okay, let's start in the kitchens. I had disguised myself as a clone of the chef, so we took the cargo lift to the kitchens, at which point one of the chef clones yelled "You don't belong in here. Get out!" and a fight ensued, because she was that paranoid. The GM informed us that we had properly fucked things up at this point, because the scenario assumed nobody would be this stupid. The party was meant to go and speak to the guests, somehow evacuate the hotel, or persuade the chef that there was an issue, not just storm into the kitchens.

Oops.

We then had a very complex fight, involving ten or so NPC's, environmental effects, the ghost bird trying to steal recipes and use the kitchen itself as a weapon. Eventually I managed to find the rogue clones and the virus, but one of them made a bunch of goop monsters out of evil chicken mcnugget slurry which punched me and infected me with the biocyber virus, meaning I would eventually become one of them. Somehow we managed to put down the rogue clones - the crab tank used his railgun a lot - with the last shot taking out the food vats, the goop monsters, renegade clones, and me.

It was seven hours of chaos and disorder, the GM spending much of it either drinking or sobbing behind his improvised GM screen, and we all had a brilliant time. I might pinch the scenario to run with Tales of Equestria.

What a glorious mess. Props to your GM for choosing an extraordinarily unwieldly system for his maiden flight, and for rolling with your choices even when he was not quite prepared. Hopefully he’ll be back at it, sharper and wiser next time.

Oh, and I loved his premise.

I should really man up and run EP some day too, I’ve been reading too much Alastair Reynolds.

We put in another session with Cepheus Quantum and I seem to be running a campaign. The crew managed to acquire their own ship and managed to keep it even after a group of miscreants tried to hijack and take it from them. We finished out the session with them deciding they want to find the mysterious Avalon, a world believed to have been the first in the sector to be colonized 8,000 years before the present. Legend has it that despite several long nights and dark ages that plagued the majority of the worlds and systems of the sector Avalon has maintained a continuous technological advancement and as a result, are at least a thousand years more advanced than anywhere else in the sector. I may have thrown in a few pieces of nigh magical tech the other times we played. I wonder if I should remind them I'm making this stuff up as I go.

One thing is clear, be we play again I need to sit down and work through a little of the setting history. If they're going after the planet of MacGuffins I need to figure out what tech they have beyond the memory stones, shield brooches, and god machines we've encountered so far.

I’m the same as you — make it up as I go along, take notes of my own demented flights of fancy and review them between sessions to fill in the gaps.

The game really delivers on the experience of playing a Stygian guild leader fighting the other guilds for control of the underworld balanced against fulfilling the mandate they were given that entitles them to rule. It feels like somebody wrote an awesome high powered campaign for Wraith the Oblivion that wasn't a bleak nihilist rumination of humanity but rather let the awesomeness of the setting speak for itself, Dune styled intrigues married to Solomon Kane style action and then turned it into a boardgame. A game with a very high level of complexity but man it is nice to have played something that can deliver that experience.

Hot damn, I’m sold!!!

In the Werewolf Shattered Dreams game, the players breached the walls of the city losing only one pc and about half of their spirit army. They swapped in their designated character (the dead pc's young nephew) successfully rallied the surviving half of the spirit army and then started fighting district by district to the royal palace. Good stuff but we weren't able to finish in time.

Most intriguing. Are you running Apocalypse or Forsaken?

Most intriguing. Are you running Apocalypse or Forsaken?

Apocalypse mythology and werewolf forms, a person in my group had never played so we decided to use the most amped up combat forms and the more Homeric epic style of mythology to get the full experience and it was also an excuse for me to try a Conan style high power adventure I'd been tinkering with for a while now. The actual game mechanics are 20+years of homebrews from Gurps Werewolf, Gurps mass combat for running the stone age armies, and Gurps Ice Age for the downtime survival/crafting/domestic stuff of managing a coalition of mercenary hunter-gathers. The fluff mostly comes from the (not canon) Shattered Dreams sourcebook and a buncha adventure hooks I found scribbled in a used Silent Striders splatbook I found in a library sale in college.

I'm proud to announce that First Daughter finally announced why she's...not exactly trying to get a new session scheduled.
In her own words "because I don't get to use magic, Dad!"
Would she play if she gets magic? Yes, yes she would!
She's...so much like her mother, unsurprisingly:grin:!

Also, she is looking forward to GMing. I'm trying to persuade her gently to learn some rules, first... but I might give up. Hey, I do want someone to run a game for me:shade:!

Running my public Savage Worlds game tonight. My most consistent player has gone to Canada for the next 5 weeks. We'll see if anyone else shows up.... If not, then I can use the time to prep for my home game.

Woot! Tommorrow is the start of New York Comic con and I was able to scrounge up a ticket this year! The con is a sheer nightmare to go to but meeting old friends and then going to the huge number of discussions throughout the city about every facet of fandom is a high point on the old social calendar and has been since they Frankenstein like merged this mega con out of three smaller ones in 2006! Oh so many juicy topics to discuss is Berserk the new Conan? How does Code of Hero change Autobot Decepticon dynamics? which modern cartoon deserves to carry the torch Sailor Moon lit? (This one promises to have some awesome fighting amongst the fandoms)too name but a few! I'm so hyped I can't stop using exclamation points!

Just heading out to a viewing of The wall (2017) the Matt Damon one not the Pink Floyd one. Afterwards the discussion is what would a Chinese inspired Lord of the Rings look like.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back