Reaction score
An oldie but a goldie - best played loud
One of the best ballz out covers I've ever heard :shade:

Last edited:

Nobby-W

Top 5% expertise in the Dunning-Kruger effect
Reaction score
Here's a little etymology for you folks -

Paganini, Caprice in A Minor, #24 (ca. 1807)

Andrew Lloyd-Weber, Variations album (1977)

South Bank Show theme (1978-2010)
If you've never seen The South Bank Show, the title sequences were legendary. Worth watching just for that.

I it just me or does Julian Lloyd-Webber look like Alan Davies?

And from Rachmaninov, who was clearly of the view one should never compose a short piece when a concerto will do, we have -

Last edited:

Nobby-W

Reaction score
And from the YT fanout, a nice production of Vivaldi's Four Seasons (Le Quatro Stagoni), not performed by Nigel Kennedy.

JamesV

Legendary Member
Reaction score
It's around 400am here but I just had a dream. I was watching the cast of the NBC sitcom Family Ties dancing and lip syncing to this,
It was supposed to be a non-existent commercial for mid-80s NBC sitcoms, I'm pretty sure my brain mixed the lyrics up, and wow was it a vivid dream.

lgm

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I saw her with my dad many years ago in Boston (I think early to mid-2000s). She has an amazing stage presence and the performance was incredible.

I haven't seen Tori since the late 90s. Had to choose between seeing her this year or NIN since they were only a couple days apart. NIN landed on the weekend and I have a business to manage :sad:

Always thought her version of Angie was best. Also favor her Smells Like Teen Spirit cover!

Nobby-W

Reaction score
And, I have posted this before, but here's the Folsom Lake Symphony's performance of the theme from Mission Impossible -

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com