What are you listening to?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Merciful Jesus! It's like every shitty homegrown 90s music act in one video.

Violin -> Check
Dalkey Beach -> Check
Glendalough -> Check
Hurley Stick -> Check
Dinosaur -> Check
Irish dancing to club music -> Check

Another reason to banish Dubs to an alternate plane of existence.

I love ye really :clown:

Supposedly Frank Sinatra's favorite of his own LPs, the 1958 concept album Frank Sinatra Sings for Only the Lonely, is an unrelenting record that is the musical equivalent of being alone in a new town where you know no one, your wife left you for your best friend and took the dog and kids with her, you just got fired from your job, your head aches, your doctor told you your diagnosis is terminal, your bank sent you an overdraft notice, you have an eviction notice in your pocket, an empty liquor bottle in one hand, and a loaded pistol in the other.

Love this record. Willow Weep for Me and Angel Eyes are some of the best work he ever did.

Amazing track hidden away on an EP, lyrics are from a poem by Poe.

Supposedly Frank Sinatra's favorite of his own LPs, the 1958 concept album Frank Sinatra Sings for Only the Lonely, is an unrelenting record that is the musical equivalent of being alone in a new town where you know no one, your wife left you for your best friend and took the dog and kids with her, you just got fired from your job, your head aches, your doctor told you your diagnosis is terminal, your bank sent you an overdraft notice, you have an eviction notice in your pocket, an empty liquor bottle in one hand, and a loaded pistol in the other.

It’s 2020. That was Tuesday.

Some weeks Blood on the Tracks is my favorite Bob Dylan album, other weeks it's Desire. (Either way I rate his 1970s output well above his 1960s material.)
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

With everything going on in the world these days, sometimes you just need to chill out for a moment.

Thursday Afternoon (61 Minute Version) by Brian Eno

Love Thursday Afternoon! But my favourite long-form ambient piece from Eno remains the CD version of Discreet Music.

Also a big fan of his work with Fripp. I'd post some YT links but they've been pulled for copyright.

Last edited:
In Orlando Figes history on 19th century European culture he writes how Chopin hated to perform even for small groups of rich patrons.
From what little I know of Chopin, I am not surprised. He sounded like a human version of Marvin the Paranoid Android.

Ironically I did holiday in Cambodia a few years ago. It is an amazing country.

The live album of Tim Buckley, Dream Letter, is terrific and this may be the best track.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back