What are you listening to?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
It's outrageous that this was almost 20 years ago now.

Hot damn. Check out the Korean group at the end in particular.

Gone like a Bat Out Of Hell :sad:

Full Album Playlist: Bat Out Of Hell

Full Album Playlist: Deadringer

Full Album Playlist: Bat Out Of Hell 2

Playing these legendary albums tonight in tribute and many thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I love Rick Beato, because that's where I get my music curated. Just listened to the Spotify list of top metal songs, and from the list, picked these up:

and cool thing about shadowminds - More In Flames members than In Flames LOL

Mine was weird- it showed the still, then switched to video unavailable.
Same, but that's the usual thing for such videos for me here on the Pub. Just enough of a tease to let you know what you can't get.

Possibly the best U2 song ever recorded...

The New Longest John's Album is pretty good:

Hog Eye Man, by The Longest John's

Wayfaring Stranger, by The Longest John's

A decent cover of Stan Rodgers "The Mary Ellen Carter", by The Longest John's

Ok, saw this as a suggested video on youtube. 82 year old ex-navy pilot, worked on the freaking hubble telescope, goes on America's got Talent, and belts out "Bodies" by Drowning Pool. Half the crowd was like "wft?!" and the other half was rocking out. This dude is bad ass!

This is one of my favorite "local" bands (they're from Washington, but play Portland a lot), who I went and saw play last night. They're just a two piece, but sound heavier live than many full bands I've seen them share the stage with:

Ran across a rather nice cover of Itsumo Nando Demo on Youtube - the closing theme from Spritied Away.

The performer, Kate Covington, is evidently a bit of a weeb - she has loads of video game and movie covers on her website, plus a bit of original stuff.

Last edited:
Possibly the best U2 song ever recorded...

I never realized how similar the intro is.

Not my favorite album but The Division Bell is the only Pink Floyd concert I was able to go to. What an amazing band to see live, I can only imagine what it was like to see them in their prime.

Time machine bucket list definitely includes a stop during the Animals tour.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back