What are you listening to?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
this sounds like it should be in my stoner rock playlist. cover says it should be too. voice hasn't smoked enough cigarettes and drank enough whiskey though. new band?
They've been around since at least 2015. I found out about them 'cause they did a collab album with Howling Giant:

Turned to Stone, Ch. II: Masamune and Muramasa, by Howling Giant and Sergeant Thunderhoof

This one's my favorite by far:

Another Plane, by Sergeant Thunderhoof

They've been around since at least 2015. I found out about them 'cause they did a collab album with Howling Giant:

Turned to Stone, Ch. II: Masamune and Muramasa, by Howling Giant and Sergeant Thunderhoof

This one's my favorite by far:

Another Plane, by Sergeant Thunderhoof

it has only been very recently that I've figured out that a lot of the music i like is in a genre, and that I probably should have smoked any pot in high school

Aussie Rock used to be so cool
Play these loud, or not at all :shade:

I really miss Chrissy Amphlett...
Just loved The Divinyls back in the '80s/'90s
Raw sexuality and sweaty rock was always gonna be a good thing

I've liked them for a while...

I don't know why they don't get more recognition!

Hopefully now they've got a label backing them (though without interfering in any way judging by the second album) they'll get more exposure. But then they'll end up as backing music on adverts for car insurance and I'll get sad.

A little embarrassing but growing up we went through a very strict religious phase in my household where all my music was vetted and much of what we listened to was Christian music. My parents would buy me Petra and Stryper albums lol. This is one of the Petra songs that has stuck with me. The other two are songs I frequently listen to again because I remember hearing them so much driving in the car or on my father's stereo.

I can see why I gravitated to bands like Solitude Aeturnus from this

That's the most awesome thing I didn't know I needed. More from him... not as good, but still great!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back