What are you listening to?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Keith Levene, the great guitarist in Public Image Limited recently passed away. A very distinctive and influenial guitar player. RIP.

Legendary reggae singer Horace Andy, nowadays probably most well-know for his work with Massive Attack, performs on Tiny Desk (Home) Concerts.

Doug Wimbish is on bass, Skip "Little Axe" McDonald on guitar, Adrian Sherwood on live FX.

Legendary reggae singer Horace Andy, nowadays probably most well-know for his work with Massive Attack, performs on Tiny Desk (Home) Concerts.

Doug Wimbish is on bass, Skip "Little Axe" McDonald on guitar, Adrian Sherwood on live FX.

This guy is one hell of a singer with a unique voice, how one tiny island country produced so many great singers is some kind of mystery.

These last couple posts remind me. Last week I came across a YouTube guitar lesson that kinda tied together Jazz, Western Swing and Jump Blues, etc. in a way that made me realize I've gotta listen to more stuff from the '20s through the '50s and update a bunch of childhood assumptions about what's what. This song isn't super about that, but it is a little, and it's silly.

At work we do playlists. This one is around the theme of Autumn so I'm listening to that at the moment:

Vangelis - Tears in Rain
Ben Howard - Old Pine
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Moody Blues - Forever Autumn
The Mamas & the Papas - California Dreamin'
Morrissey - November Spawned a Monster
Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains
Prince - Purple Rain
Eurythmics - Here Comes the Rain Again
Doors - Riders on the Storm
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - Autumn in New York
Earth, Wind & Fire - September

I just really like the name of this playlist (it seems to mostly be Chopin for some reason):

This is really more of something you need to watch to really appreciate it. It is a way to avoid whammaggedon.

Silent Monks Sing the Hallelujah Chorus

That was great. Glad they weren't wearing white.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back