What are you listening to?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
So, in looking for something by an entirely different band called Fearmonger, who seem to have almost zero internet presence, I found this pretty awesome heavy song by this band, who are also called Fearmonger.

Last edited:
So, in looking for something by an entirely different band called Fearmonger, who seem to have almost zero internet presence, I found this pretty awesome heavy song by this band, who are also called Fearmonger.

Damn, down tuned guitar, hit that riff, its the sound of DOOOOM! And the bassist was hammering that thing! My studio monitors on my desk can't do it justice, it would probably sound epic on my truck's custom audio system...

This album is convincing me I should have spent the 90s high as fuck. I feel like I missed out badly. 3 different songs have cropped up off of it and have made it into my liked songs. I’m finally now listening to the album.

Similar. Goddamn, missed my calling as a stoner

Kyuss are terrific, they started in a local scene where everyone would play and host shows in the desert and that landscape is really reflected in their sound.

I remember interviewing Howe Gelb of Giant Sand (who spun-off to Calexico) and he mentioned how inspirational playing in the desert was until people started OD'ing and falling off cliffs.

Would it be fair to say that pre-Rumours Fleetwood Mac are underrated? Glad I scooped all their early to mid period records on vinyl before LPs came back into style and now cost a lot more.
I'm a huge fan of the album Future Games from their middle period. Very psych, perhaps even a bit prog, but neither blues nor pop.

Ministry: From Synthpop, to Industrial, & now cabaret (Not to mention their countless side projects like Revo & Lard).

Synthpop:

Industrial:

Surgical Meth Machine: I'm Invisible (Cabaret?):

Last edited:
When a cover song goes terribly wrong...
RFT0Ku.gif

Approved for television, but just in case.

Too Eary for all that....

I heard his I’m Into You from his Thinking in Textures album quite a few years ago now in an English pub in Coeur d’Alene and it made enough of an impression on me after I Shazammed it I can tell you this story. Still in my likes songs playlist.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back