What Delta Green Campaigns are Coming

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Ronnie Sanford

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
I know about Impossible Landscapes and I know another one (from another source) is coming but I can't remember the name. Can anyone else remember? I'm not talking about the upcoming Fall of Delta Green book though I will likely get that too.

Well, I’m not sure if it will be a sourcebook or a campaign (or both) but PISCES is another supplement I am looking forward to. Hopefully, will be able to get a Le Carré vibe from it, and build on the old material which was good, but now too well known to catch players unaware.

Yeah I am aware of PICES but I don't think it has a campaign in there though it will be great if it does. This was something different. I put money aside to buy in when it comes out but now I forget what it's called. Can anyone from Arc Dream chime in? By the way, I am a patron of Dennis Detwiller and have seen the early manuscripts for Impossible Landscapes. Its going to be amazing.

Yeah I am aware of PICES but I don't think it has a campaign in there though it will be great if it does. This was something different. I put money aside to buy in when it comes out but now I forget what it's called. Can anyone from Arc Dream chime in? By the way, I am a patron of Dennis Detwiller and have seen the early manuscripts for Impossible Landscapes. Its going to be amazing.
I’d be interested if anyone from Arc Dream is here, myself! I also patron Dennis Detwiller and totally concur about Impossible Landscapes.

Main thing with PISCES is I don’t think its close to being written yet, so I dunno what is in it.

Wasn’t their Future/Perfect too?

I’d be interested if anyone from Arc Dream is here, myself! I also patron Dennis Detwiller and totally concur about Impossible Landscapes.

Main thing with PISCES is I don’t think its close to being written yet, so I dunno what is in it.

Wasn’t their Future/Perfect too?
That's it!!! I can't remember anything these days! But I will get both campaigns when they come out.

I imagine a lot of UK players are looking forward to PICES!

I was mistaken. God’s Teeth is the other campaign due out in 2021

There’s also one called Falling Towers but it’s further out!

I'm looking forward to each of those mentioned as well, although I have no insight whatsoever as to when they'll hit the mat. Given the current climate I've taken to not having expectations about new products and just being delighted when something does arrive. Pisces will certainly add a UK feel to things as well as another detailed layer to the setting to spark some imaginative fireworks.

I know about Impossible Landscapes and I know another one (from another source) is coming but I can't remember the name. Can anyone else remember? I'm not talking about the upcoming Fall of Delta Green book though I will likely get that too.
Wasn’t Fall of Delta Green released a couple of years ago for Gumshoe?

Wasn’t Fall of Delta Green released a couple of years ago for Gumshoe?
Yes but there is a book of 8 scenarios coming out for it called The Borellus Connection from Pagan. Supposed to been out in December but it’s running behind. The status now is that the manuscript has been turned in Arc and Pagan is awaiting approval to go ahead.

Yes but there is a book of 8 scenarios coming out for it called The Borellus Connection from Pagan. Supposed to been out in December but it’s running behind. The status now is that the manuscript has been turned in Arc and Pagan is awaiting approval to go ahead.
Still Gumshoe I guess, eh?

I know which one is coming - Black Sites! Though that is only a collection of previously released material, so not sure if that's what you meant.

Impossible Landscapes due to be released on PDF next week for pre-orders. And, without wanting to be a salesman on the matter, apparently the const of it is going to go up massively for those that didn’t pre-order it, because the page count has increased.

Yeah, I saw that. Just got the e-mail, and was thinking about ordering- but ended up getting Falling Towers instead.

Delta Green: Impossible Landscapes
is coming to PDF next week. The PDF will go to everyone who preordered the book in PDF or in print. The hardback edition of Impossible Landscapes will ship in May.

Impossible Landscapes has grown formidably in scope. What was conceived and priced as a 200-page book has in fact 368 pages. Its hardback price must increase accordingly. The hardback edition of Impossible Landscapes will keep its initial preorder price of $39.99 plus shipping and handling until January 19th, 2021. Starting January 19th, 2021, Impossible Landscapes will cost $64.99 plus shipping and handling.

Impossible Landscapes due to be released on PDF next week for pre-orders. And, without wanting to be a salesman on the matter, apparently the const of it is going to go up massively for those that didn’t pre-order it, because the page count has increased.
I wish I had pre-ordered it as now I will have to pay more! Arc Dream will get a lot of money from me this year!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back