What games would you like to be reviewed on video?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Lexomator

Pubber
Reaction score
I have a small YouTube channel where I review TTRPGs. I'm trying to improve the channel all the time.

I was wondering what games would you like reviewed on camera?

Also do you have any general ideas for how I
can improve? I'm saving for a better camera atm.

If you'd like to check it out here's the link:

Aquelarra would be my first choice. Part Time Gods 2E would be my second.

Well if you insist, you are always welcome to review one of my little games. You won't get a lot of views, but the games are free, short and it's all for a good cause (my ego being the "good cause").

I'd say Cyberblues City Deluxe is probably the most fun of the bunch to read. https://ukrpdc.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/cyberblues-city-deluxe/ It's got the best jokes and the setting is pretty wild. If you don't fancy that the rest are here: https://ukrpdc.wordpress.com/2017/12/03/polar-blues-press-downloads/.

In terms of your videos... I'm not a fan of the frenetic jump cuts. I get that it's a style thing, but it puts me off... though not as much as people who play music in the background though. I generally prefer very basic video without a lot of 'flare', stuff like Questing Beast does (I prefer seeing the book to seeing his face). More about information than entertainment (the information IS the entertainment... not him).

Books to review: It seems like my gaming tastes vary widely from yours... but if you're really stuck, maybe do The Whispering Vault, a minimalist horror/superheroes game from the 90s... still available on PDF and POD.
That, or some of the Flying Mice games, like Lowell Was Right! or the Starclusters.

Last edited:
In terms of your videos... I'm not a fan of the frenetic jump cuts. I get that it's a style thing, but it puts me off... though not as much as people who play music in the background though. I generally prefer very basic video without a lot of 'flare', stuff like Questing Beast does (I prefer seeing the book to seeing his face). More about information than entertainment (the information IS the entertainment... not him).

Books to review: It seems like my gaming tastes vary widely from yours... but if you're really stuck, maybe do The Whispering Vault, a minimalist horror/superheroes game from the 90s... still available on PDF and POD.
That, or some of the Flying Mice games, like Lowell Was Right! or the Starclusters.
I vote for lots of jump cuts with music playing in the background. (Sorry, I had to.)

I vote for lots of jump cuts with music playing in the background. (Sorry, I had to.)
Themed music to match the game... lots of classic disco for OSR stuff, 90's goth for the vampire games (ANY vampire games), Rush (Bytor and the Snow Dog) for Mythras...
:sick:

Themed music to match the game... lots of classic disco for OSR stuff, 90's goth for the vampire games (ANY vampire games), Rush (Bytor and the Snow Dog) for Mythras...
:sick:
No, for Mythras you need something historically accurate for the time period. :p

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back