What kind of connector is this?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Raleel

The Lemon LeCroix of Mythras
Reaction score
I feel like it is USB of some kind but having a hard time identifying it.

Attachments

• DCFD5D26-743D-4485-B6EE-496516420A25.jpeg
    DCFD5D26-743D-4485-B6EE-496516420A25.jpeg
    943.6 KB · Views: 17
yea, i've been to a number of sites. i'm pretty sure it's a mini b 4 pin, which, you know, i got rid of my last one a couple months ago.

Electric stimulation therapy device. You put a couple of pads on you and it shoots electricity through the muscle.
I tried one of those that were marketed as muscle exercise types. Let's just say I didn't find them to do anything:thumbsup:.

I tried one of those that were marketed as muscle exercise types. Let's just say I didn't find them to do anything:thumbsup:.
I am skeptical of those things but when I went to the doc with shoulder pain he used one on me. What he did was set the voltage as high as I could stand (the muscles were literally twitching), then about ten minutes later after I got used to it he turned it much higher. He repeated that three times over 30 minutes and it did seem to help.

I am skeptical of those things but when I went to the doc with shoulder pain he used one on me. What he did was set the voltage as high as I could stand (the muscles were literally twitching), then about ten minutes later after I got used to it he turned it much higher. He repeated that three times over 30 minutes and it did seem to help.
But could you lift a car?

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back