What to do when I feel like an admin/mod is attacking me?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
The hug is fine, why do they have the same face? It's spooky.

I felt it represents the fact that everyone who has posted in this thread is actually just different personalities of the same person, and we're technically just arguing with ourselves on a board that one of us put together for that purpose.

Or not. Lol.

Secret trials with hidden evidence are the shit!
Totally agree with this.
Secret evidence, trial-by-Hollywood-Celebrity, ‘Star Chamber’ styled stories with assassins, ‘cabals’ and other such nonsense.
They make for amazing fiction!

(Yes, I misquoted Ag for comedy purposes. Sheesh, the death of comedy is no laughing matter!)

So is it Group Hug time?
f102073c45887782108fcd90c1aceb83.png
I don’t get it. This is Vox Machina, but
1. Where’s Scanlon?
2. Who are the blond and the half-orc?

OMG, one of the worst things to come out of early TNG.

Lots of cringe to choose from in early TNG. Space Irish, Ferengi portrayed as scampering monkey-like clowns, and that godawful clones episode. And the less said about Code of Honor the better. Two idiots swishing at each other with enormous Q-tips doesn't make the list . XD

I don’t get it. This is Vox Machina, but
1. Where’s Scanlon?
2. Who are the blond and the half-orc?

No clue. Maybe the person who drew it doesn't like Scanlon? Ooh, and then added their own characters into the group lol.

Sadly, this was the least garbage picture I found when I searched Google Images for "d&d group hug" :-)

OMG, one of the worst things to come out of early TNG. Nevermind the fact that Andorian, Klingon or Vulcan martial arts would wipe the floor with humans.
You know, I met a guy once who said he practices Vulcan martial arts. He even claimed to have mastered the Vulcan nerve pinch.
I tested him in a sparring against human martial arts, and was unimpressed:shade:.

So Human MA vs Vulcan MA is about 10:0 at the moment...
I kinda doubt Klingon or Andorian ones would fare any better, too:angel:!

Last edited:
You know, I met a guy once who said he practices Vulcan martial arts. He even claimed to have mastered the Vulcan nerve pinch.
I tested him in a sparring against human martial arts, and was unimpressed:shade:.

So Human MA vs Vulcan MA is about 10:0 at the moment...
I kinda doubt Klingon or Andorian ones would fare any better, too:angel:!
Star Trek never really respected the Sweet ScienceTM despite making at least one episode that included boxing.

That's funny...a derailment into Art on the Fonts thread only stirs the Mods when they feel they're getting criticised.

Yeah, you were happy with the art derailment when it was about Mignola. Art wasn't on topic. But hey...

It wasn't about AI art. It was about human hypocrisy.

Yeah, you were happy with the art derailment when it was about Mignola. Art wasn't on topic. But hey...

It wasn't about AI art. It was about human hypocrisy.

You can whine about AI art all you want, you just have to do it in the AI art thread.

But, no, it definitely wasn't about "human hypocrisy" because I didn't make the arguments that your response to my post were based on. You simply used my post as a springboard for your soapbox and now you are constructing a strawman fallacy.

lategamer responded to one of my posts in an unrelated thread to complain about people complaining about AI art, and I moved the post to the AI art thread
More accurately it was a non-Art thread...

"totally making my game with some art"
"Are you going to steal artists X"
"No, I'm totally going to copy the style of X artist"
"Hey don't we rag on AI art for copying the human artists"
"Moving this because it's unrelated."

Even if that isn't the intention, I can certainly see how lategamer would perceive it that way. So I don't think accusing him of being dishonest, rather than just misunderstanding your perspective on it, is going to do anything but escalate this.

Jumping to the idea that he is lying rather than just seeing things from a different perspective than you just seems unnecessarily inflammatory.

Even if that isn't the intention, I can certainly see how lategamer would perceive it that way. So I don't think accusing him of being dishonest, rather than just misunderstanding your perspective on it, is going to do anything but escalate this.

Jumping to the idea that he is lying rather than just seeing things from a different perspective than you just seems unnecessarily inflammatory.
So on the topic of perceptions, I assume you also get how you jumping in on this particular topic is going to be perceived? Not a critique, just an observation.

He knows his post wasn't moved because it was "off-topic", it was moved because it was about AI art. So, yes, for him to gloss over that to present a false narrative is dishonest.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back