What well loved gems do you have in your RPG collection

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

ffilz

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
The "White Whales and Holy Grails" thread got me thinking about the gems I have in my collection. But I don't want to hear about the items in your collection that you DON'T seal away, but actually use, maybe even to the point of near destruction.

Absolutely my favorite is my original 1st edition RuneQuest that I STILL reference in play. Every Wednesday evening it comes out onto my desk beside my computer. I have repaired the spine with packing tape. The corners are dog eared and the page edges feathered. This book shows my devotion to RQ. And all the supplements. Despite my tendency with almost anything else I run to use the PDFs as primary reference, I run RQ almost exclusively from original physical copy. Still even marking off damage in pencil in the books... (OK, I've started photocopying pages - sometimes...).

While actually in amazing shape, by OCE OD&D books DO get referenced from time to time, though I DO use the PDFs for most referencing and I don't look at them often, my copy is a play copy not an archival shelf copy.

While I have not run it since college, the 2nd RPG book to come into my circle, my best friends copy of Chivalry & Sorcery that he got for Christmas 1977 and I beat to crap photocopying to the point where the spine has failed and while it isn't a stack of loose sheets, it's in at least a dozen separate chunks. I bought it off my friend somewhere around 1980.

My 1977 Classic Traveller boxed set. These days I DO mostly look at the PDFs, but I will still occasionally flip through the original books. Not in near pristine shape like my OD&D, but still in pretty good shape.

First Fantasy Campaign. Any time I run something in Blackmoor, out comes this book. And the maps, including the color versions from the TSR DA modules.

My complete collection of Thieves Guild and Haven. The loose leaf sheets are sometimes a bit worn.

My AD&D PH, the only book I ended up keeping when I sold off my AD&D stuff in 1990/1991 (I have since replaced the MM, DMG, and UA). The other day I was looking at my physical books rather than PDF. The spine is intact but VERY wobbly.

I still have my original Star Frontiers Expanded Rulebook and the poster map. Everything else disappeared over time and replaced with nice quality components :smile:

My original copy of B1 In Search of the Unknown has masking tape over the boxes you wrote the monster stats for the rooms so we could change the set up. The problem being over time that they are now a dark brown and obscure both sides of the page :grin:

My (5th printing) OD&D set and Supplement I (5th or 6th printing?) are both very threadbare - they were already well-used second hand copies when I acquired them in the 80s and got another couple decades of heavy use before I switched over to relying on pdfs a few years ago. I’d like to upgrade to nicer-condition copies but I’m priced out of that market.

Ditto my original copies of the AD&D hardbacks (though they’re sturdier books so they’ve held up better - the bindings are still intact, at least) - again I pretty much only use pdfs nowadays but they already had several decades of heavy wear before I made that shift. I do have nicer condition “display” copies of these.

Other than those my copy of The Traveller Book is still holding up pretty well. My RQ3 books with the cheap paper covers less well. Pretty much everything else I sold off my original copies so what I have now are recently (within the last 3 or so years) purchased replacement copies that haven’t seen anywhere near the level of heavy use my books got in the 80s and 90s. I remember my old Star Frontiers and Gamma World sets were especially thrashed - I used to carry them around in my book bag to and from school which was not good for them at all!

Oh, I have quite a few of these.

My AD&D2e PHB, DMG, and Monstrous Compendium binder have seen heavy use over the years. The PHB and DMG had to have some tape applied to them to help slow their deterioration. The Monstrous Compendium binder shows distinct signs of having lived in some utterly filthy envionments, but the pages are all still there and the whole thing in page protectors at this point. I have newer copies of all three, but there's something inherently satisfying about flipping through my older copies. I still prefer to use those old battered ones in play.

I still have all my original Palladium Robotech stuff I used constantly back in the late 80s and through the 90s. For some inexplicable reason, Southern Cross has the worst wear, requiring it to be taped to avoid falling apart. But the most used books were Sentinels, Invid Invasion, and Macross. My Macross book is probably the worst for wear directly after Southern Cross, but it hasn't come near the point of needing to be taped yet. Flipping through any of the books is an incredibly strong nostalgic trip. And I'm STILL using them as I'm currently running a game using them, just not as Robotech.

Mekton II is another one that saw ludicrous amounts of use. It's another one that had to be taped because the cover completely fell off. After the last stint my partner and I had playing our hybrid Mekton II/Z game, we came to the conclusion that when we return to Mekton we are going to stick to pre-Techbook Mekton II for the system because it just works so much better and avoids so many pitfalls we especially ran into last campaign we ran.

My Marvel Super Heroes Advanced set is another one that has been taped up. The books have been taped. The box has been taped. The maps have been taped. My original materials have been battered with tons of use. I suppose I can't say Marvel was ever a MAIN game for me and my crew, but it was certainly a prevalent side game. Even nowadays it doesn't so much get dedicated play as it gets rolled out for quick one shots and sessions of superheroes punching each other in the face.

Stopping there for now.

I'm pretty OCD about my books... but I've got a copy of the BGB version of BRP that has spent too much time being lugged around in a book bag and passed around the game table. Not quite falling apart... but it's about on par with a middle schooler's math textbook.

Last edited:
My roughest surviving books are my 1st and 2nd Edition Shadowrun core books and my Dragon Warriors set from the 80's.

My Moldvay Basic and Expert books didn't survive and now I use pdfs with some pages printed out for reference.

Oh yeah, my 1981 D&D Expert Rulebook (the second rpg product I ever owned, after the D&D Basic Set) is also pretty thoroughly trashed, because it’s another one I used to carry back and forth to school when I was in 4th & 5th grade. My Basic Set isn’t quite so bad because I mostly used to leave it at home since the Expert book had pretty much all the charts and tables I needed, since by and large we didn’t actually play the games at school, we just rolled up tons and tons of characters and drew lots of maps.

My Worlds of Wonder boxed set - a replacement for the one I bought when it first came out, bought for not too much as I recall. My favourite iteration of the BRP system, with the latter being my favourite RPG system.

books_s.jpg

Not currently playing anything but none of mine are hermetically sealed for safety. All have been read and used.

Classic Traveller 1977 boxed set. Got this for a song a few years ago to replace one I got rid of years ago. Haven't played it in 4+ years but hoping to soon.

OD&D white box. Picked this up recently online in a trade. Apparently it was owned by Rob J. Kuntz at one time, as it has his initials on the books, written in a way that is very obvious. This was confirmed by non other than Frank Mentzer. Haven't played OD&D in quite some time. The box is missing pieces of the box top but the books are nice.

Moldvay Basic and Cook Expert boxed sets. Complete with dice. Love these sets, have played OSE fairly recently but love looking through the real thing.

Gangbusters boxed set. Haven't played in a LONG time but has dice and crayon! This particular set has unpunched counters.

Golden Heroes boxed set. Really enjoy this game and have all the supplements for it. Have played this more recently than some of the others.

Villains and Vigilantes boxed set. My first superhero game back in the day, love the iconic Jeff Dee art. I have most everything for this game in print.

Boot Hill 2nd edition boxed set. Another than I haven't played in many years, but would love to again soon.

I'm pretty OCD about my books... but I've got a copy of the BGB version of BRP that has spent too much time being lugged around in a book bag and passed around the game table. Not quite falling apart... but it's about on par with a middle schooler's math textbook.
Same here... which is the reason I love PDFs so my books stay in perfect shape. That said, before PDFs, I had to re-buy my Rolemaster/Spacemaster books several times over, and the same several of my GURPS books. Bushido, Marvel Super Heroes, Villains and Vigilantes, Recon, and Stormbringer were also in varying states of disrepair because of use- not abuse. My 2ed D&D books of course, and Cyberpunk - FNF boxed set and 2020. I had to get a cover for my 2020 book to keep it together, and had two additional boxes of 1st edition (one is still in the shrink)

I don't think I've ever worn out a book to the point of replacing it. My little sister's copy of the DMG did fall apart, so I 3-hole punched it when D&D turned out not to be her cup of tea and she gave it to me. I don't know when I got rid of it, I think sometime during my college years.

Found a copy of the cool Creature Crucible Night Howlers, which I donated away along with most of my B/X to 2e collection long ago.

PC4_TSR9368_Night_Howlers.jpg

Have my original beloved boxset for City of Greyhawk. Battered but I still have the maps and adventure cards.

224789.jpgdownload.jpeg

Also kept these 2e modules, mostly for nostalgia and now they're going for some silly prices (or were last I looked).

WG12_TSR9270_Vale_of_the_Mage.jpgs-l400.jpg

This though is probably my most beloved book. Surprisingly still in good shape.

call-of-cthulhu-5th.jpg

Last edited:
My originally purchased copy of the D&D Rules Cyclopedia. Still in great shape. I sold a ton of other stuff, but couldn't sell that.

I also have the Talislanta "Blue book"... just a massive and beautiful RPG book.

And my coupe-de-gracie: 1st printing of the Amber Diceless Role Playing Game, signed by Roger Zelazny and Erick Wujcik. RIP, you wonderful gentlemen.

Amber Diceless Role Playing Game, signed by Roger Zelazny and Erick Wujcik. RIP, you wonderful gentlemen.
Erick Wujcik "signed" my copy of ADRP but it looks like two dots with a line underneath. I wouldn't know it was a signature at all if I hadn't watched Erick write it, and I have no idea why he signed it that way. :grin:

Marvel Superheroes (FaseRip), I've gone through two or three copies over the years. My current rule books are rebound as hardcovers however. It's one of my favorite gems.

Red Box (Books, not the box), gone through a couple of sets there two. Really sad though because I try and take a lot of care of my books, but letting others see and use them? That plus sheer volume of use means they eventually fall apart.

Though I've tried to look after the stuff I have some of it is getting on a bit now, so things bought when I was 12-15 year old might be a bit dog eared shall we say. Examples include:

1664449160245.jpg

My first (and only I think) copy of 1e Star Wars D6 bought the day it was released in the UK. Or so I'd planned. I was sold after the reviews and asked when Virgin Megastore in Leeds was getting it in, turned up on the day and 'It's not in yet'. Twats. Anyway, eventually got it and played the hell out it but some of the rules were clunky and the game broke down somewhat after the PCs were well versed in blowing things up and killing Sith lords. Stormtroopers were an irrelevance to someone with 9D+2 Dodge and 11D Blaster, for example. I have more copies of the 2nd (ugh!) and 2e revised (better but by then Star Wars and I had parted ways) core books and they are in near mint/unused/unloved condition for the most part.

1664449160263.jpg

I started with the Moldvay version before this (was far too young to play OD&D and never saw it for sale at any rate in the UK) and the Blue Holmes version (which is on the shelves somewhere) always felt like a stopgap until the Moldvay version and this. The Red Box D&D is probably the best known RPG product for gamers over a certain age I'd say. This particular example came with me to school every day and got a right battering over the years. I have some in far better condition but would refer to PDFs these days rather than subject these books to more punishment. Still has a pile of notes and one page dungeons tucked in.

The AD&D 1e book was with the revised cover and was given to me by a friend who passed away too soon. It's full of his notes (in a purple ink for some reason) but aside from looking tatty it's still usable and has a solid binding. Say what you like about TSR but they didn't turn out flimsy crap. Lookin' at you Games Workshop/Stormbringer. That fell to bits in about a week I think.

I've already rescanned the Basic Players book and laid it out (in Word, for an extra added level of frustration and difficulty) but wasn't happy with the results so I'm doing it again.

1664450317908.jpg

Page sizes tend to come in A4 these days whilst back then it was 8.5" x 11" 'Letter' size which creates some issues. When I was laying the book out it caused some head scratching as to how they could fit things on the page with white space remaining. I need to widen the columns and tweak the font size, but have instead decided to up the font size and the page count and to hell with it. Rather than create a perfect facsimile I'll do a version to suit me (and my old eyes). The art needs tweaking when scanned as the contrast is off. Most Basic D&D books of that age that have seen use will be yellowed I'd have thought. Might have some cleaner/whiter page versions upstairs.

When done the higher page count book will be hardback bound, something that was never done by TSR in the day.

For a no prize take a look at the picture and see where I forget to change something. Oops. Also no page numbers.

When doing this sort of thing, the tables take the most time. They won't copy/paste right and you basically need to do them all from scratch in excel/word table. The DMs book will be a pig because of the Monster descriptions, but it's on my list o stuff to do.

When it's done I want to present the books in a slipcase or box (I can make either) to my son and teach him how to play. I expect he'll be around 13 years old when I finish them, which was around the time, give or take a few months, when I bought the Red Box. I think. It's been a while.

1664450317923.jpg

Alas, poor Aleena!

1664449160280.jpg

This is my original 3e DC Heroes. Saw a lot of use, still in reasonable nick. These days I refer to Blood of Heroes 2nd Edition as it has more of everything in it but otherwise the same game. I just don't look at the art. Eeew.

This is on my list 'to do'. The bootleg scan that has been knocking about on the internet for a while isn't bad. It looks like whoever did it took their time to rotate/adjust/trim the pages so it's usable but for my personal use it will be scanned again and rebound into a hardback book, albeit without the glossy foil cover. I may also lay the thing out in Publisher/Indesign/Some other DTP or just use Word, not sure yet. There's no time scale on it. I prefer to use PDFs these days for games I 'know'.

Back in the day DC Heroes (1-3e), Star Wars, Marvel Superheroes, D&D (Basic/Expert some Companion and Masters, AD&D 1e) and a couple of other games I could run without touching the books. I mean tables, monsters stats, everything. When I was into something back then I soaked it up like a sponge. I would say it was a shame I couldn't do that with School Studies but I hated every moment of my education from secondary school onwards. GMing and occasionally playing RPGs with my friends got me through it I would say.

1664449160295.jpg

My original Rules Cyclopedia. Left it in a bag with a banana (lunch) and forgot about the banana for a week or so. Oops. Still usable but to be honest the boxed set books are better. There I said it. The RC is a great book but an omnibus of the BECM books in one tome would be better I think. Hmmm... I feel a project coming on.

1664449160309.jpg

Arggh the shame. When Ebay became a thing I hoovered up quite a few of these when they were cheap. Anything that I thought I'd use and wear out I bought multiple copies of, and I have worn some out for sure. DC Heroes 1e and 2e and Marvel Superheroes were more or less destroyed/fell to bits through use along with the flimsy BECMI boxes.

I know Piracy is a no no and takes money out of peoples pockets and babies go hungry and so on but I also think it's important to preserve this out of print and forgotten stuff. The kids these days probably think D&D and a few other glossy tomes that hit the shelves in bookshops are all that's out there. Sure some things reappear on Drivethru but we know what WOTC stance is on 'legacy' games. At some point they'll decide they don't want to be associated with that stuff and move on, pulling it from sale. When we Gen Xers depart who is going to remember or play any of this stuff?

I have my Gangbusters collection (boxed set, all the TSR official modules, including a still shrink-wrapped double of Murder in Harmony, and the all-in-one book called 3rd edition with map and counters still in it).

I was honestly appalled when I went to look and see how much people are trying to sell that stuff for recently.

Not RPGs, but similarly overpriced, I own the Games Workshop Historicals Legends of the Old West (all four books) and the first book of the Great War books.

My original 1st edition Warhammer Fantasy rpg core book has had so much use over the years. The glossy pages came loose and the spine cover is torn but it’s still very usable. And beloved. That book is a brick, and it’s wonderful.

A close second is the original d6 Star Wars core rulebook and the first supplement. I’ve introduced a couple dozen people to RPGs with that game over the years, so both books are well-worn.

The ones that actually see use are Palladium games, Tunnels & Trolls 5E, Top Secret, and up until recently my Boot Hill 2E boxed set, I have recently supplemented it with a PoD copy. Likewise I have picked up PoD for all the TSR D&D titles I fiddle with.The first three Arduin books also see use. I do hope to use my various Leading Edge Games products at some point and would also like to get my StreetFighter books into action.

Is the intent just jewels that get used, vs shelf queens or specifically games that have been loved to death and are just hanging on by a thread?

If the first I have some candidates, of the second I tend to be overly protective of my books so other than some with poor quality bindings I don't have any that leap out at me.

Is the intent just jewels that get used, vs shelf queens or specifically games that have been loved to death and are just hanging on by a thread?

If the first I have some candidates, of the second I tend to be overly protective of my books so other than some with poor quality bindings I don't have any that leap out at me.
Jewels that get used, that may or may not be in good shape (see my comment about near pristine OD&D books despite being used). But extra points for loved to death games...

But shelf queens need not apply :-)

I still use my original Fantasy Trip books.

They've been upgraded with tabs, and reinforced with tape and a rubber band.

ITL has the original $4.95 price tag on it from Heritage Book Shop in Lakewood, CA.

20220929_162654.jpg

20220929_162715.jpg

I have two copies of James Bond 007 with the Q Manual, one of which cowers in an archives box while the other is at the forefront of the shelf. There is also a set of ForeSight, HindSight, and ForeScene in the same box, with one to three copies in various states of tatter-tude on the shelves.

Erick Wujcik "signed" my copy of ADRP but it looks like two dots with a line underneath. I wouldn't know it was a signature at all if I hadn't watched Erick write it, and I have no idea why he signed it that way. :grin:

Lol, me too. There's a scribble, then what looks like an "A" and then a line with two dots above it. And if I hadn't watched him sign it, I would have no idea either. At least Roger's signature is legible :-)

My Faves.
Original Traveller Boxed Set - In reasonable condition too.
AD&D 1st Ed - DMG, PHM &MM. All the yellow tag version in good condition. Also have MM, FO and DDG. Also a completely falling to pieces DDG with Cthulhu and Elric mythologies.
Striker for Mega Traveller.
My all time fave though is my original 2nd Ed CoC. Still in the box with dice and a campaign I ran back in the late 80s. Recently backed the kickstarter for the reprints of the same and have to say the originals are a far better quality.
Honourable mention goes to my vast collection of Car Wars, original pocket boxes up to the Compendiums and Catalogue from Hell.

Most of my books that are all banged up are for games I don't play/run any more: Chivalry & Sorcery 2 (the only FGU game I have that still has a usable box, albeit pretty battered) and Space Opera being the two most used and beaten up. My copy of C&S 1e and Companion are in worse shape, but that's because the crappy 70s binding glue has turned to dust - I got them much later and with no intent to use them in play (and because I had the opportunity to have them signed by Ed Simbalist).

Of games I've played more recently and still use the books, my GURPS 4e basic set fell apart, as so many of the first printing did, and I repaired them, and they fell apart again. These days they stay on the shelf and I use pdfs, not least because parts of them tend to drift off if they're opened. I have the limited print run with slip case as well, but those stay in the cabinet.

My Traveller: The New Era books definitely show signs of wear, both 1st and 2nd printings of the core rules, and especially FF&S. They're not falling apart (good glue), but not for lack of use. I still use them for reference (not least because the scan of the 2nd printing of the core rules is a bit naff), though I also use pdfs.

My favorites are rather pedestrian. I have well over 100 GURPS books, including some weird ones like Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon, Wild Cards, and The Prisoner. I love all of them.

I have a well loved copy of Terra Primate, a critically under appreciated game.

I have a special place in my heart for games I’ve played and had a lot of fun with. I have a lot of dross I need to move out, stuff I’ll never play or don’t need any more. One day, I will not be so lazy about listing it or whatever. PM me with you want new world of darkness 1e books, lol.

My BECM D&D books ae still just about holding themselves together.

My original Star Wars 1st edition book, and Star Wars Sourcebook.

Pendragon 3rd edition, Knights Adventurous and The Boy King from the early 90s

A complete set of Blue Planet 2nd edition.

A small but useful collection of Jovian Chronicles 1st edition and Heavy Gear 2nd edition books, from before the Silhouette Core editions.

The complete reprint books for Traveller that FFE put out in the early 2000s. I have the books containing the rules, supplements, adventures and aliens.

All a bit tatty now from far too much use in games, but filled with happy memories.

Although now I'm sad about older stuff I sold off 15 years ago...

1664449160263.jpg

I started with the Moldvay version before this (was far too young to play OD&D and never saw it for sale at any rate in the UK) and the Blue Holmes version (which is on the shelves somewhere) always felt like a stopgap until the Moldvay version and this. The Red Box D&D is probably the best known RPG product for gamers over a certain age I'd say. This particular example came with me to school every day and got a right battering over the years. I have some in far better condition but would refer to PDFs these days rather than subject these books to more punishment. Still has a pile of notes and one page dungeons tucked in.

The AD&D 1e book was with the revised cover and was given to me by a friend who passed away too soon. It's full of his notes (in a purple ink for some reason) but aside from looking tatty it's still usable and has a solid binding. Say what you like about TSR but they didn't turn out flimsy crap. Lookin' at you Games Workshop/Stormbringer. That fell to bits in about a week I think.

I've already rescanned the Basic Players book and laid it out (in Word, for an extra added level of frustration and difficulty) but wasn't happy with the results so I'm doing it again.

1664450317908.jpg

Page sizes tend to come in A4 these days whilst back then it was 8.5" x 11" 'Letter' size which creates some issues. When I was laying the book out it caused some head scratching as to how they could fit things on the page with white space remaining. I need to widen the columns and tweak the font size, but have instead decided to up the font size and the page count and to hell with it. Rather than create a perfect facsimile I'll do a version to suit me (and my old eyes). The art needs tweaking when scanned as the contrast is off. Most Basic D&D books of that age that have seen use will be yellowed I'd have thought. Might have some cleaner/whiter page versions upstairs.

When done the higher page count book will be hardback bound, something that was never done by TSR in the day.

For a no prize take a look at the picture and see where I forget to change something. Oops. Also no page numbers.

When doing this sort of thing, the tables take the most time. They won't copy/paste right and you basically need to do them all from scratch in excel/word table. The DMs book will be a pig because of the Monster descriptions, but it's on my list o stuff to do.

When it's done I want to present the books in a slipcase or box (I can make either) to my son and teach him how to play. I expect he'll be around 13 years old when I finish them, which was around the time, give or take a few months, when I bought the Red Box. I think. It's been a while.

1664450317923.jpg

Alas, poor Aleena!
The Mentzer set is the one I cut my teeth on. Reading this I would really like to find a boxed set. I'm sure it would be a fools errand to try to recapture the lightning in the bottle that the set represents to me. But the warm nostalgia of reading it would be exquisite.

Fair point! I have a quite large collection and i never took pics of all the items... However these are the pics of the 0E sets... The woodgrain is a 3rd print, while the boxless booklets in the other pic are a 2nd print ... Pls note that the extra vol.2 is the working copy that RJ Kuntz had in TSR offices at Lake Geneva...

Attachments

• P_20210910_122626_1.jpg
    P_20210910_122626_1.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 12
  • P_20210910_122533_1_1.jpg
    P_20210910_122533_1_1.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 12
Judge Dredd boxed set by Games Workshop.

Pendragon 1st edition box set, with booklet of character sheets, "The Characters" booklet ('hand-written' quarter-page character sheets for Arthur, Merlin, et al), map of King Arthur's Britain, "Inside a Keep: An Exploded View Of A Castle's Stronghold" poster, and even the 1986 fall/winter Chaosium catalog and a mail-back card to go on the mailing list for future announcements! Plus the first edition Noble's Book and Pendragon Campaign ("Plot, Magic, and Scenarios," not an early Great Campaign).

Michael Moorcock's Hawkmoon boxed set with everything (except the dice, those are in the general pool) including the map of Tragic Millenium Europe. I had the boxed set for Stormbringer as well, but that's disappeared.

All in quite decent shape, I think. They've followed me for literally decades now! :grin:

GURPS 3rd edition, I bought it when it was released. It's barely holding together (in fact most pages are loose now). I skim it from time to time. Good memories and still a good reference for a bunch of things (price lists, weapons list,...). Can't say I'm using it much but I was never able to throw it away.

It's followed by Waste World which is still a great game that I'am happy to run whenever I have the chance. Almost sold it once but decided to keep it. The book is still holding very well after all this time.

Fair point! I have a quite large collection and i never took pics of all the items... However these are the pics of the 0E sets... The woodgrain is a 3rd print, while the boxless booklets in the other pic are a 2nd print ... Pls note that the extra vol.2 is the working copy that RJ Kuntz had in TSR offices at Lake Geneva...
Are those sets you use in play? This thread isn’t about collecting it’s about using your collectible game for actual play and loving it possibly to death.

GURPS 3rd edition, I bought it when it was released. It's barely holding together (in fact most pages are loose now). I skim it from time to time. Good memories and still a good reference for a bunch of things (price lists, weapons list,...). Can't say I'm using it much but I was never able to throw it away.

It's followed by Waste World which is still a great game that I'am happy to run whenever I have the chance. Almost sold it once but decided to keep it. The book is still holding very well after all this time.
Still have mine too... managed to keep it in good shape.

Waste World :grin::grin::grin:

There's a game I figured no one knew about. I actually just sold all my Waste World stuff earlier this year, as I had to reduce the number of physical games I have, and I could never find anyone to play the game with...

Are those sets you use in play? This thread isn’t about collecting it’s about using your collectible game for actual play and loving it possibly to death.
I used them... Until i stopped playing... :sad:

I guess my Eclipse Phase hard copy would fit in here:thumbsup:? I've used it to play only, though, but it was a good campaign.

Or the copy of Axiom 16 (signed by the author, no less), with which I've ran games for years? OK, technically, I didn't run games with this copy. I have another copy of it that I used at the table, because hey, the other one is signed by the author:grin:!

And of course, my copy of Mythras should be there. Except I've never actually used it at the table, because a) I prefer to use a PDF, and b) decided to stop running games shortly after getting the hardcopy:shade:.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back