What Year Does Your Calendar Show?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

David Johansen

Legendary Member
Reaction score
And Why?

It came up in the Best Comics Panels thread and I thought, "now there's an interesting topic."

I think mine is set to 1990, I've been out of school for a year, have a steady job that I still have to this day, I've moved out from home into a basement suite and I'm gaming pretty regularly, have enough money, lots of crazy friends, my Commodore Amiga 500 with a 1MEGABYTE expansion cartridge and there's still new music I like on the radio. I wonder if that's where most people would put it. Young, single, employed, and having good times.

Ladybird

TRAHR
Reaction score
This is my the calendar in my kitchen; my parents send me one with scenes from back home every year. I've had to correct it, obviously; "march" is cancelled until march 2020 gets it's shit together, so until further notice February is a 59-day month (60 in leap years).

1617191937015.png

But honestly... I wouldn't have any year other than this one. OK, life's not great if you zoom in to a few details, but overall I'm the happiest I've ever been and I'll take that and actually being me over everything else..

Nobby-W

No, I have not got an onlyfans site.
Reaction score
I think the best years of my life were university and maybe the mid-2000's. I enjoyed doing my bachelor's, as the computer labs had a great cameraderie and folks who understood full-fat geek humour. In those days I could make jokes about machine learning algorithms or reply to a question in a presentation with a joke about multiple inheritance semantics in C++ and get a laugh from the whole class including the lecturer.

Simon Hogwood

Puritan Bearbearian
Reaction score
My calendar is currently set to January 2018, because if I'm going to pay $16 for a calendar I'm going to use it whenever the dates line up. :grin:

Actually, the January 2018 art is one of my favorites, a picture of Sam Spade and H. P. Lovecraft comparing statuary:

483957df72fa94c1cd10cf95eddc301e.jpg

". . . the stuff that nightmares are made of."

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
My calendar currently shows Year 7529 since the creation of the world:devil:!

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com