Who are you been?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Kyuzo, a samurai lost in Deadlands. He found americans to be uncivilized but then he discovered apple pie, so it's not all bad. He never uses firearms. Firearms are for cowards (which will probably be his epitaph). He also thought that a cow-boy hat was enough to disguise himself. And no, I won't spare you my non-existent drawing skills.

kyuzo.jpg

Ezekiel, an old wizard in Dungeon World, teacher at the local school of magic. Fought a demon in his youth and lost. Speaks like granpa Simpson of course.

The Unknown Soldier (yeah not very original I know) in la Brigade Chimérique (french game about french super-heroes in the 1930s, inspired by the comic of the same name). Comedian extraordinaire, spy and sharpshooter. His main power is Fear: you relive all the horrors of the Great War in a few seconds.

Last edited:
Hannibal "Pebbles" Yamamoto : A cyberpunk character using the Neon City Overdrive rules

Visualisation: Street Muscle for Hire, I occasionally slip and do unethical or bad things. I operate wherever the money takes me. A corporation I angered is gunning for me.

Trademarks and (Edges): Metroplexer (Brawling). Bounty Hunter (Awareness, Shooting). Infiltrator (Stealthy)

Flaws: Soft-Hearted, I owe the block gang

Drive: Bring down my enemy, Roy Boomsmith

Gear: OverPuncher Pistol (Accurate), SlayRide Assault Rifle (Burst Fire), Agent, Ballistic Vest (Bullet Proof), Slicers (Sharp), Cybereyes + Image Enhance + Low Light

Stunt Points 1. Hits 3

He's been through one adventure and has had a couple of improvements since chart gen.

From the Witchcraft game I'm currently in (Drama Points added from Cinematic Unisystem), after four sessions of play:

Ying Walker, freelance computer programmer

Concept: Seeker of Knowledge
Type: Gifted
Association: Solitaire (+1 on all Magic rolls)

Primary Attributes

STR: 2 DEX: 4 CON: 3 INT: 4 PER: 3 WLP: 5

Secondary Attributes

Life Points: 33 Endurance Points: 35 Speed: 14 Essence Pool: 43 Drama Points: 8

Qualities
Attractive +1
Charisma +1
Contact – computer/business 1
Gifted
Hard To Kill 1
Increased Essence Pool +4
Old Soul 3

Drawbacks
Addiction – habitual drinking
Adversary – Followers of the Mad Gods
Emotional Problems – fear of commitment
Honorable 1
Minority – mixed Chinese/African-American heritage
Resources – below average

Skills
Computer Hacking 3
Computer Programming 3
Computers 3
Dodge 1
Driving 1
Electronics 1
Fine Art – Computer Graphics 2
Humanities – History 2
Magic Theory 3
Notice 1
Occult Knowledge 3
Research/Investigation 1
Streetwise 1

Metaphysics
Cleansing 2
Insight 2
Lesser Healing 2
Lesser Illusion 2
Shielding 2
Essence Channeling 5

6a53b406c27926639d2343563814a9ed.jpg

(if her skills don't look very combat-ready for a PC, that's what the Old Soul quality is for - for the cost of a single Essence point, she can summon a skill from one of her baker's dozen of past lives at level 3).

Wu Ivan, Icons-based superhero, whose official identity is "lawyer-in-training and part-time stuntman"...in a fictional city based on a mix of RL megapolises (in the 70ies). Of course, since we've got HK-analogical content, they are shooting movies there!
He's only got extreme speed in combat, and danger sense, because that's what I rolled - but screw it if I'd let this drag me down:grin:!

Today I played Wilhelmina Whitestar, a halfling sailor and sorceress during the Times of Trouble in Faerun. Edit- Oh, as of today she has 2 levels of rogue too.

In a 5e game I'm playing Ximines, a monk in a Spellslinger game. Being in a pseudo wild west setting, the character is naturally based on Kung-Fu era David Carradine and I may have also made a bad dubbing joke or two.

His late predecessor, "Stryder, TexasSandstone Ranger" looked nothing at all like Clint Eastwood and any resemblance to The Man With No Name was purely coincidental.

I'm lucky enough to be in a couple of games at the moment.
L5R
Hida Raijin - Crab Bushi. Big hearted, naive lug. Lives by the motto "Go big or go home!" Almost got killed by boar.
World of Darkness
Jack Hudson - Gangrel vampire in a vampire Larp and Progenitor experiment in a Mage game. Two different iterations of Wolverine played through the lens of each particular game. Its a shameless knock off. Blades, regen, the lot.

Funny I just got done talking about my experience with AfterWorlds, because I'm playing one of the old playtest PCs in Barbarians of the Ruined Earth: Buddy Bear, the last surviving member of a forgotten line of children's toys who has kept upgrading itself to fulfill its primary function: provide companionship, protection, and education for his child friend.

I'm playing a randomly rolled Beastman in Barbarians of the Ruined Earth, who is a liger (despite trying to avoid feline themed characters lately. Heh.)

I'm playing Xulan Ji a " ninjaesque" warrior with psychic powers in a pbp of Fading Suns, a male version of Tigra in a superhero game (I wanted Sasquatch, so if my PC dies I may spin him in if the Gm will let me.)
A formerly mind-wiped secret agent, who hunts down psychics the government created named Agent E. Of course because he's a doctor and didn't want too many discrepancies they gave him an EMT background job, and now he's stuck with "first do no harm" rule x2, is trying to hold back the other agents from ruthless murder, and he considers the psi's capable of being rehabbed.

Nick Kyriakopolous, a lycanthropic PI in a WoD/Harry Dresen?Supernatural kitbash. They're all the same basic setting anyway. :shade:
Vor'en Suval, an ex Imperial force user gone rogue (see what I did there?) in Edge of the Empire.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back