Wild West Exodus

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

E-Rocker

Not a goose
Reaction score
When I was at my FLGS this weekend, there was a dude there demo-ing Wild West Exodus, so I ended up playing a game of it. It's a Weird West tactical skirmish miniatures game. We each had about 5 models in our squad. The game was pretty fun and played fairly quickly, even though I didn't know the rules. My team of Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, a couple of robot dogs, and... some other dude, ended up wiping out the game rep's team of Jesse James, Frank James, his own pair of robot dogs, and ... some other dude. It played on a 4' x 4' table, and there were a lot of cool Old West buildings & such on the table. I could see myself playing this game again, but I would probably proxy the figures with Reaper Bones figs that come in one piece, rather than trying to assemble the official minis. I'm completely useless at assembling minis.

I had a hankering for some minis skirmish gaming this weekend, but I had assumed I was just going to end up playing Savage Worlds Showdown! or Mutants & Death Ray Guns vs. myself, so it was a pleasant surprise to get to play something else vs. a real live opponent.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back