You duck into a seedy alley

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I reach for the D&D 4th edition deluxe copy inside my trenchcoat, and I whack the guy in the head with it, while yelling at the top of my lungs : "Begone ! you narrativist miscreant, by the power of the TD-SMG* !"

*the Thinly Disguised Skirmish Miniature Game.

I throw my head back and laugh loudly... while quickly whipping out my copy of Vagabonds of Dyfed. I then proceed to beat him thoroughly around the face with it. Ah, another day, another victory.

Last edited:
I roll Act Up from Night Witches (WHEN YOU TRY TO GET YOUR WAY… by acting like a natural-born Soviet airwoman, roll +medals) and tell him that I do not have time for his games, unless he has the amphetamines then he can get out of my way and count himself lucky I am not reporting it to his officer.

"Me?
(Quack Quack)
No Duck to see here!"

(ADDIT: Oh I see... sorry, I misread the thread title as a question, something like:

" You! The Duck in a seedy alley!
Yes you, I'm talking to you!"

My mistake.
And just to be certain, there are no ducks, geese, or other avian delinquents
here)

check d100 against my SAN (currently 60, though dropping fast)

Pass: I ask him if he has back street copy of the Necronomicon for trade.

Fail: Take d8 SAN loss and run screaming into the night.

I ignore him, assuming he is just another kind of street preacher waving false scripture. My awareness, but not my eyes, are on the hard men near him.

My goal is to walk calmly through the gauntlet, and just make it to the Dollar Store. where I can buy minced garlic.

I say no because I'm currently busy reading through Fluxfall Horizon and Ironsworn Starforged.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back