Zweihander - Available in oh-so decadent dead tree?

Ghost Whistler

Legendary Member
Reaction score

Luca

Reaction score
This is a new revision. After the KS for Main Gauche, and the resultant printing of the expansion book, Daniel Fox chose to also incorporate errata and the like into the new core book offset print.

Skywalker

Legendary Member
Reaction score
We are enjoying Zweihander very much. It’s size is initially intimidating but most of the page count is not stuff that gets referred to during gameplay (mostly the massive career and bestiary section). The gameplay is a lot of fun and the PCs feel varied and competent without being heroic.

Ghost Whistler

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Ok so:

Dead tree revised edition released next week? (at least according to amazon, nothingo n Asmodee's release sheets).
But I can buy the Kindle version (or the pdf) now?
I like the idea of a Kindle edition, PDF's are still something of a nuisance (wfrp4e is not well organised)
Main Gauche is sort of out now on pdf, but only in 'early access'; what does that mean?

Skywalker

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Early access means you get access to the text but will get the full version when released. The full version is already available to backers and preorderers, and Main Gauche releases this month I believe.

Gringnr

Chief of the Boat Feels
Reaction score
I am doing a Let's Read of this over on the Big Purple...

Full disclosure: Daniel sent me a copy of the new book. It won't affect my opinion.

Never played or even read WFRP or Zweihänder before.