Lords of the Table (belgian discord server)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

aiodjed

Pubber
Reaction score
We have just created an online community to discuss roleplaying games in dutch.
You can search for players here, talk about game mechanics or connect with belgian players.
You can find us here.

I dunno about everyone else but I'd be fine with threads here in non English if people are so inclined.

they aren't very responsive
Mandragon also ended up being pretty dead. It seems Dutch-speaking roleplayers aren't very active on Dutch-language forums.

I feel good that i started it and do it partly for myself as well, because there wasnt any yet indeed. All dutch or belgian stereotypes aside, some do want to connect. I'm fine with working on it until it works.

I feel good that i started it and do it partly for myself as well, because there wasnt any yet indeed. All dutch or belgian stereotypes aside, some do want to connect. I'm fine with working on it until it works.
Kudos for doing that, definitely. I may give it a go sometime.

Who will be the first Dutchman?
One more question. It's not just fans of DSA*, is it? Mandragon suffered from that.

* Das Schwarze Auge AKA The Dark Eye AKA Oog des Meesters

3rik, do you know of any dutch conventions before rincon?
thx!

I dunno about everyone else but I'd be fine with threads here in non English if people are so inclined.
Are you volunteering to use babblefish to moderate those threads? Just curious. :grin:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back