Minimal Roleplay? Like MUSH but ….

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

lategamer

Writer, Sailor, Filmmaker, Irishman,
Reaction score
I have to say, with the nonsense of rpgmatch and the big purple, this was quite refreshing

I’ve signed up and will be running something using it. What do you think?

Being able to build custom character sheets is very cool. So far I like it.

Looks interesting. The asynchronous part suggests it may not be geared toward my hypothetical online Rolemaster campaign. :smile:

Looks interesting. I'll give it an in-depth look later today.

I have to say, with the nonsense of rpgmatch and the big purple, this was quite refreshing

I’ve signed up and will be running something using it. What do you think?

The more options the better, I say. On the other hand, while the setup looks simpler I'm wondering why I should choose it over, say, Discord.

The more options the better, I say. On the other hand, while the setup looks simpler I'm wondering why I should choose it over, say, Discord.
Well I get the feeling from clicking around that it allows for solo play and choose your own adventure. Not to mention dice and character sheets.

Sure. You can use Discord. But You could also use forum software, WhatsApp, etc

How they tailor it to a TTRPG I guess is the interesting part.

Yeah there’s definitely a pattern I’m not grokking. Setting up stuff on mobile is an exercise in guesswork.

Sure. You can use Discord. But You could also use forum software, WhatsApp, etc

Which is a good point. As I said, "more is better" but in this one specific case I was trying to find the advantages other than another option. When I looked at it I wasn't seeing them. Solo play, though? Totally hadn't thought about that.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back