The Cosplay Thread ("She Looks Very Healthy" Warning)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
You're looking in the wrong spot. Her kit is impressive. :hehe:
Sure she is impressive as well. I said "more" impressed:thumbsup:.

Ya know, I'm glad you said it. I was going to post it, and thankfully we lost power, and you beat me to it :grin:

For the record, I was going to reply: "What helmet?"
The one with the red glowing eyes?

I mean, I can see how you got distracted. I guess I'm just not (no longer and/or not yet again) at the stage of my life when I used to care::honkhonk:!

Eh. At this point in my life I want the Warduke costume a lot more. That helmet is sweet!
Yeah, the stages in life part probably explains it:grin:!

And I'm just trying to guess how those people did the eyes while presumably still allowing the wearer to see...:shade:

Last edited:
some larpers (or larp providers) are a half step from movie professionals.

I was going to say at that point they're closer to costume designers and fx people. I wonder how many of the best, younger cosplayers end up going into costume design, etc. professionally.

20 minutes okay

THIS IS SUPERCUT 2023 BEST MASHUP COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO REWIND COMPILATION COMIC CON ANIME EXPO SDCC

(I suspect the artist put the real original picture on a Sketcher projection table, and added cutesy faces) :wink:
1713974547063.png

THIS IS WONDERCON 2024 BEST COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO ANIME EXPO 2024 LOS ANGELES COMIC CON BEST COSTUMES

THIS IS MAGFEST 2024 ANIME EXPO BEST COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO DC COMIC CON COSTUMES KATSUCON MUSIC GAMING

10 min

I mean, not to be pervy or anything, but it's weirding me out that one one side her nipple is in the blue and the other it isnt

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back