I want to sell a sealed mint Space Hulk (3rd ed) locally in the NYC area. Cheap.

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Shipyard Locked

How long do I have?
Reaction score
I have a spare 3rd edition box set of Space Hulk I really don't need, taking up precious apartment space. It's still shrink-wrapped and everything. Looking at Ebay, these things can go for 200-300 dollars, but I just want $120, enough to buy two Switch games.

I don't want the hassle of selling this online unless I really have no other choice. I'd prefer to hand it off to someone in person. I live in New York city, so if you or anyone you know in the general area would be interested, let me know.

This is the 2009 version?

I’ve also been trying to sell a copy of this game. No one wants it for some reason. The minis are incredible!

I’ve also been trying to sell a copy of this game. No one wants it for some reason. The minis are incredible!
Are they pre assembled?

Are they pre assembled?
They've been cut from the sprues, yes, but no assembly involving glue. Not painted or primed either.

edit: I'm aware that the Warhammer community are super stingy about miniatures being in a pristine, pre-assembled state. Yes, you've got a point that the fact that the game isn't vaccum sealed in original plastic isn't helping me sell it. But I figured I had a chance by looking at the countless ads on marketplace for hella expensive, pre-painted or pre-assembled fantasy and 40K miniatures.

They've been cut from the sprues, yes, but no assembly involving glue. Not painted or primed either.

edit: I'm aware that the Warhammer community are super stingy about miniatures being in a pristine, pre-assembled state. Yes, you've got a point that the fact that the game isn't vaccum sealed in original plastic isn't helping me sell it. But I figured I had a chance by looking at the countless ads on marketplace for hella expensive, pre-painted or pre-assembled fantasy and 40K miniatures.
Oh I'm not a Warhammer guy. I like space hulk but I have no interest in assembling minis at this point in my life.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back