Is Beyond the Supernatural 2e complete in one book?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

jdrakeh

Keeper of Tazmodeous, Hound of Heck
Reaction score
I know there was a magic supplement planned but it has been 13 years and it still hasn't materialized, so I'm lumping it in with Mechanoids Space as a product that will probably never happen. With that in mind, how complete is BTS 2e with just the core book?

Is there anything in the core book (OCCs, for instance) that can't be used because the magic book never happened? Would I be able to port in magic from the earlier edition of BTS? Or, for that matter, would I just be better off buying the earlier edition?

Thanks in advance!

I haven't read it in a long (read years) time. But I remember it being kinda half a game. With no real magic in it.

That's what I was afraid of. Looks like the first edition is the more complete game, then.

Always wanted to pick up the first edition of the game.

Picking the first edition for any Palladium books RPG is sadly a wise move ...

Except the Robotech RPG. IMO, the second edition cleared up a lot of the first.

Picking the first edition for any Palladium books RPG is sadly a wise move ...

I definitely feel this way about Rifts (RUE was a nice hardcover, but less complete in one book than the 1st Edition has been) and Fantasy (I prefer the pre-Megaversal system), at least.

I wish. Palladium Fantasy 1E I enjoy more than 2E but it's so easy to use 2E with 1E that I don't mind. RUE needs a revision so badly that I hope we get it next year

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back