Looking for a free GUMSHOE scenario, titled "The Barreville Flap".

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I played it and it was pretty decent but don't have a copy. Good luck finding one.

It looks like it's actually a .rar file that they stuck a .zip extension on. Anyways, opens fine if using something that can handle rars.

Looks like it's also available here, but you need an RPGG/BGG account to download it.

Attachments

• The Barreville Flap - RPG Geek One Sheet Contest 2015.pdf
    489.7 KB · Views: 10
It looks like it's actually a .rar file that they stuck a .zip extension on. Anyways, opens fine if using something that can handle rars.

Looks like it's also available here, but you need an RPGG/BGG account to download it.
Thank you! I did see it on RPGG but couldn’t figure out how to download it. I was in some kind of recursive loop. I have the download from Pelgrane (all the 2015 winners) and tomorrow I will download a RAR app and try that. I had assumed the file was corrupt and would have never thought of it being in RAR! Thanks again!

Oh also, once i got off my phone and on to the computer I was able to download the scenario from your post and I was also able to able to use RAR opener to open the Pelgrane file, which will be helpful in decompressing other Pelgrane compressed files. Thank you again !

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back