Moderation Discussion Thread of 2024

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
:argh: Dammit, one of you has to exist otherwise where they hell do we go after Canada in our Joueurs Sans Frontieres?! :irritated: Are we to just wander the South Pacific like a Gilligan's Island 3 hour tour, or an RPG one-shot that became a campaign? :madgoose: We Americans have people to see, places to go... geography is hard! :weep:

:argh: Dammit, one of you has to exist otherwise where they hell do we go after Canada in our Joueurs Sans Frontieres?! :irritated: Are we to just wander the South Pacific like a Gilligan's Island 3 hour tour, or an RPG one-shot that became a campaign? :madgoose: We Americans have people to see, places to go... geography is hard! :weep:
Maybe this is a dangerous question, but who would you prefer to exist? And why?

Every time I see that there are a bunch of new posts in the moderation thread I'm like "Oh shit did some drama go down" but then I remember it's the pub and everyone has forgotten the original thread premise.
Look, we're having a VERY serious conversation about imaginary continents like Atlanta and Australia. If you want high quality drama this is your place.

I thought modding was going to be like being a sheriff in the Wild West.
Putting on my digital white hat and facing down troll Hatfield's and ranting McCoy's.

If anything it's more like watching over-excitable puppies ( and nuking spammers from orbit).

Every time I see that there are a bunch of new posts in the moderation thread I'm like "Oh shit did some drama go down" but then I remember it's the pub and everyone has forgotten the original thread premise.

So everytime you open this thread you expect this:

But instead you get this:

Sounds about right for the Pub.

I think the moderators are not making enough controversial calls given the drift in this thread... :-)
They haven't done anything to make me or CRK mad in months. It's truly baffling.

Or we've both gotten chiller. But I refuse to believe that is the case. It has to be that the mods are conspiring to make this forum look sane.

They haven't done anything to make me or CRK mad in months. It's truly baffling.

Or we've both gotten chiller. But I refuse to believe that is the case. It has to be that the mods are conspiring to make this forum look sane.
Low and inside. Ball 3!! The batter is showing some patience here Buck, he's not swinging outside the zone.

Insert Principal Skinner from The Simpsons, "No, no, it must be the mods who are wrong."

Aaaand now we have to be tragically unhip in cultural delay to do a PubZine version of Steamed Hams. ::honkhonk:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back