New here - what's the protocol regarding posting links to my blog?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Evilschemer

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
I like this site and I have no wish to spam it, nor do I wish to breach protocol.

What is the etiquette for posting weekly links to my blog? Is that a no-no? Is there a recommended sub-forum?

I don't think there's a rule against it, the Pub doesn't really go in for lengthy ToS stuff. This is a gaming blog right? No politics? I would probably post links and a precis in the What are y'all up to these days? thread. You could also put a link in your sig I guess. I don't work here mind, I'm just a friendly regular. I'm sure a mod will amble by presently to tell you if I'm farting in the wind.

I post weekly chapter updates of what's going on in my game, usually with commentary about the adventure and tons of my own illustrations. Here's an example of an update I would post. Something like this in the same thread every week.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh, Chapter 58
The Sacred Coral Grove of the Sea Elves

The crew of the Sea Ghost must navigate a dangerous undersea labyrinth filled with oozes and slimes, then overcome a chamber filled with giant coral snakes and eels, before they reach the mystical Sacred Coral Grove of the Sea Elf Tribe of Manaan.

http://geekrampage.blogspot.com/2020/11/the-sacred-goral-grove-of-sea-elves.html

Princess_Aella.jpg

Yup, the thread I linked to is the one you want. A bunch of posters do regular updates for their games and post them there. That's a ton of effort put into your write up there too, kudos. Are all the illustrations yours? If so, a tip of my cap, sir.

I mean, ask a mod anyway about where to file this, but that's where I've seen this kind of content.

I like this site and I have no wish to spam it, nor do I wish to breach protocol.

What is the etiquette for posting weekly links to my blog? Is that a no-no? Is there a recommended sub-forum?
Dude that looks cool. Once a week seems pretty light. We already have people doing something similar in some of the other threads so I suspect I'd you create your own thread and do updates once a week no one would complain.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back