[Recruitment, Online, One-off] Looking for 1-2 players interested in the Mothership RPG - starting 11/16

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Edgewise

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
I'm about to start a one-off of Mothership this Friday and I am extending an open invitation for up to two players who would like to join. What's Mothership? It's a very well-designed sci-fi horror RPG, is what it is. The rules are simple but flexible and have no direct antecedents. It relies primarily on a percentile resolution mechanic, so maybe BRP? Not really, but if you need something, there you go.

I won't go into much detail about the setting, but neither do the rules, and this is a one-off, so who cares? It's space horror! Think Aliens, Event Horizon, Dead Space, etc. You're a scrappy crew working any job that your cartel throws your way: salvage, survey, cargo, passengers, messages, etc. Here's the character sheet; note that the sheet contains instructions on how to roll up a PC (start in the upper left at #1).

The adventure...is a surprise. Doesn't space horror work better that way?

Here are the details:
  • First session: 11/16 at 8:30 PM EST
  • Meeting frequency: As often as we can get together, usually once every 1-3 weeks
  • Meeting day: Varies (organized via email)
  • Session length: About 3 hours
  • Number of players: 4 (so far) to 6 (max)
NOTE: The date has been changed to 11/16 (Friday).

Last edited:
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back