Request: Is anything starting up for winter?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Silverlion

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Non-D&D/Pathfinder/OSR (of the D&D family line) game for the winter, preferable biweekly on either Mondays or Wednesdays, I'm just so bored and need something to do.

I'm looking for a Non-D&D/Pathfinder/OSR (of the D&D family line) game for the winter, preferable biweekly on either Mondays or Wednesdays, I'm just so bored and need something to do.
What time zone are you in? I could take one more Cold Iron player. Every other Wednesday, 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time.

Once my Dolmenwood game is up and running I'll probably start a second PbP that will almost assuredly be non-D&D, but I have no idea what yet.

I don't have a game running at the moment. I'd love to run Mythras (fantasy-ish setting), or Bladerunner (Free League version). Current timezone is UTC -6. Best day for me to run an online game is Saturday, second best day is Sunday anytime during those days.

I could run during the week, Monday through Friday, but likely only in the early-afternoon hours local to me time.

I can run over Discord (voice and/or video), I don't want to record sessions, I don't like virtual tabletops beyond the use of Owlbear.rodeo (occasionally), or a shared google sheet/document for the occasional illustration and/or character records.

I'm willing to at least attempt to recruit other players online, and I'm willing to run a 1 player game as well.

(Edited to add: Mythras would be Mythic Constantinople city based game; Bladerunner would be a rebellion focused game, rather than playing as actual bladerunners/cops)

I'm in Central U.S. time adhered to DST so I'm UTC-6 at the moment as well. I'm free Mondays and Wednesdays at the moment, from around 5-9 or 10 (I like to wind down after nine, but I can go as late as 10)

Sadly not available on Saturdays at all, Sundays I might be available after Six (its variable as I have an MSH game that day from 3-6 but sometimes it runs long.)

Let me give that some thought. Possible I could fit an every other week game in on Wednesdays from / between the 5PM to 9PM slot (UTC -6).

I'd also be interested in running Trophy Gold, for what that's worth.

I'll get back in a day or so.

I may have enough fizz in my soda to run a Bookhounds of London campaign sometime early in the new year once Dolmenwood is up and running.

Assessed my schedule, and I can't commit to running Monday through Friday at all, alas. :sad:

Ghastly Affair has now jumped up into contender status for a new year campaign. It'll either be that or Bookhounds I think.

Ghastly Affair has now jumped up into contender status for a new year campaign. It'll either be that or Bookhounds I think.
I'd prefer Bookhounds, but that's me. Cater to your players whoever they end up being!

I'd prefer Bookhounds, but that's me. Cater to your players whoever they end up being!
Yeah, we'll see. I want to run both games, so there's no loss, just what gets done first. The two games do have quite a lot in common as well, as RPGs go anyway.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back