The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Took me a while to work out what I was looking at on the left there. Heheh.

Ah yes, what I call "the unprepared player". They know they want to play something cool like a fireball casting wizard, but they can't be troubled to learn the basic information about just their character and its class. It's not just the player of the fighter waiting on you... it's the whole fucking table. Session after session they'll come unprepared and apologize but still... time and time again... unprepared.

Just forwarded that to my wife whose in Vegas right now staying at the Luxor for work. I told her to expect a late night visitor when she returns while I watch Netflix late at night and not to worry about any chittering. Thanks for sharing! I'm desperate to try anything... well almost anything.

Oh it's not the Soda I'm angry at, it's the World! It's that the Root Beer used to help drown the anger at least a little bit.
We have a local brewery that hit its production cap* and uses excess capacity to make the best root beer and cream soda in a thousand miles**. I'll give up all refined sugar but quality chocolates & handmade ice cream before I give up growlers of cream soda.

* fucked up state laws prevent any in-state brewery from being more than a small time local microbrewer due to fees & red tape going astronomical above a quite low production cap. I assume there was bribery involved

** partly because we're farther than that from the next real city

We have a local brewery that hit its production cap* and uses excess capacity to make the best root beer and cream soda in a thousand miles**. I'll give up all refined sugar but quality chocolates & handmade ice cream before I give up growlers of cream soda.

* fucked up state laws prevent any in-state brewery from being more than a small time local microbrewer due to fees & red tape going astronomical above a quite low production cap. I assume there was bribery involved

** partly because we're farther than that from the next real city

That's outright blasphemy!

And a crime!

I mean, they should make the root beer anyway, but shutting down for making too much beer? WTF? :angry:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back