The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Look behind you!
iu

He ruled centaurs don't count as mounted for lance combat.
This is the sort of thing made me stop even looking for official answers back in the early 3e era. It doesn't seem to have gotten better.

Centaurs are going to have all kinds of issues in most games. Let them have their fun and do a shit ton of damage the three times charging comes up in the campaign.

There was a comic from Canada in the 80s that had a story where two cops get called to Sesame Street, only to find out it’s a pocket universe of one infinite street they can’t get out of. I need to dig that out.

Anyway, I saw this and now I finally want to watch the LOTR movies.36310E40-C4A3-4E6B-A191-422B6DB5C94C.jpeg

Huh, those 20' skeletons are actually the first time I'd want to collect enough figurines for a wargaming army... :quiet: Think of all the tableaus one could pose with those! :devil:

:crossed: Maybe there's a purpose to Home Owners' Associations after all.

Huh, those 20' skeletons are actually the first time I'd want to collect enough figurines for a wargaming army... :quiet: Think of all the tableaus one could pose with those! :devil:

:crossed: Maybe there's a purpose to Home Owners' Associations after all.

The only place I know that sells them is Home Depot, which has always struck me as odd.

I saw one for the first time a couple weeks ago and thought it was brilliant. Now the only way I can think of to use it in a LARP would be to set it up like a marionette. Still, I be there's some cool low budget scenes that could be shot using one.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back