The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
429922432_3679814148928213_2130943585628713107_n.jpg

For what its worth we don't call it Fairy Floss, we call it Candy Floss. I think the Ozzie's may call it Fairy Floss but, to be fair, they're more likely to call it Chadwuzzle's Grumblegate or some such. I don't know.

Tax:

1709138921284.jpeg

... which I actually think is an awesome idea, tbh.

Last edited:
For what its worth we don't call it Fairy Floss, we call it Candy Floss. I think the Ozzie's may call it Fairy Floss but, to be fair, they're more likely to call it Chadwuzzle's Grumblegate or some such. I don't know.

It's called candy floss down under, and I think that applies to Oz as well.

This is such a pet peeve of mine. DFENS is an absolute piece of shit and not some revolutionary hero. He is a coward who is only justified in his actions once in the entire movie. Everything he does is self serving and makes other people in the city's life worst. When he's the big man with the power he'll happily explain everything wrong with society, but the second someone with an ounce of power shows up, he collapses like a wet noodle.

This is such a pet peeve of mine. DFENS is an absolute piece of shit and not some revolutionary hero. He is a coward who is only justified in his actions once in the entire movie. Everything he does is self serving and makes other people in the city's life worst. When he's the big man with the power he'll happily explain everything wrong with society, but the second someone with an ounce of power shows up, he collapses like a wet noodle.

Yeah, hence the title of the film.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back