5D Role-Playing: The Highest Level of All!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
The Rocky & Bullwinkle rpg is still selling for reasonable prices on Ebay, even those still sealed. It's only the shipping and USD exchange rate preventing me from grabbing one. Will have to find one in Canada.

The secret of 5D role-playing is at once simple, but so full of depth that it will drown lesser men!

And I reveal it now for you, so that, if you are brave enough, you too might join the ranks of the True Role-Players...

Hand Puppets
Video or it never happened.

People are always saying that games need more gonzo . . .

View attachment 81145
I'm Black Vulmea and I approve of this product or service! :thumbsup:

Of the cultural touchstones in this thread, only Princess Bride means anything at all to me. Even hand puppets--I don't think I have ever seen an actual puppet show (Does Matt & Trey's Team America count?)

5D Role-Playing: The Highest Level of All!
I would have thought LSD Role-Playing would be the highest level of all!

LSD Roleplaying.jpg

Of the cultural touchstones in this thread, only Princess Bride means anything at all to me. Even hand puppets--I don't think I have ever seen an actual puppet show (Does Matt & Trey's Team America count?)

I think those were stop motion, but...you've never seen Sesame Street/The Muppets?

Ever drive by something, realize that you don't want to be seen and yet you can't stop watching? That's me on this thread. You all are twisted! Twisted I say!

Twisted? :devil: Like a salted bread snack often available in bars? :gooselove: Why thank you!

The Rocky & Bullwinkle rpg is still selling for reasonable prices on Ebay, even those still sealed. It's only the shipping and USD exchange rate preventing me from grabbing one. Will have to find one in Canada.

We need to add Canada to the Joueurs San Frontieres tour. :gooselove: The things one does to avoid your postal service. ::honkhonk: Or we can add a Dukes of Hazzard bootlegger run muddin' through our shared prairies!

... I'm starting to feel like we are talking about different kinds of roleplaying here.

I mean, not that I'm going to kinkshame for using hand puppets in the bedroom.

I know of The Muppets, but I don't think I've ever watched anything Muppet-related.

Combining these two - I've never used anything Muppet-related in the bedroom...::honkhonk:

Team America was a parody-homage of the 1960s Gerry Anderson shows using Supermarination. His best known series were Thunderbirds, UFO and Captain Scarlet and the Mysterions. At least two of the posts in this thread refer back to this.

So we need to cosplay as muppets with marionettes who have finger puppets on... It's Punch & Judy all the way down. :beat:

What does it all mean?! :Spidey:

:grin: Can we at least speak strictly in pop culture references... with vocal fry and up-speak? :gooselove: I think people would be reassured with relatable irritations.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back