Applications to make character sheets

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Raleel

The Lemon LeCroix of Mythras
Reaction score
I’m considering making a nice character sheet. Not an excel hack. Something with some good looks. What do all of you use?

Im lame. I use an HTML page with an image background and tables to put stuff in the right location.

I use one of two tools with a third resource.

If I have good internet access I make use of Google Draw. It has many of the same tools as Microsoft Publisher and amusingly, it has some shapes and function Publisher lacks. Notably, I also find Draw to be faster as long as I have a stable high-speed connection. As such, it is my preferred toolset.

When offline, I use Microsoft Publisher.

One of the things I like about both os I can save assets for later use in folders or in the files themselves and return to them when I need something. I'll try to link some examples tomorrow.

One resource I love to use: https://game-icons.net/
All of the icons are free for use, but you need to be careful, as some are designs belonging to studios. So don't use the clearly Ubisoft logo in your for-profit game. No, I don't know why they're there, either.

Another thing I like to do with sheets, zines, and one page projects:
This is an alternative to PocketMod which requires no cutting and will make a cool little multi-page document.

Thanks! I’ll dig into that. I need to spend some time making some pregens for a thing and would like them to have snazzy character sheets.

I use Affinity Designer (for drawing and RPG resources). Great value for money at $50

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back