How did you end up here?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Perhaps we need to have a, hmm, measurement...? of how many gnomes are an indicator that you've gone over the edge?

haworth-garden-full-of-gnomes-2A4TC91.jpg
How I decorate my yard is my business and mine alone!!!!

Polearms waiving and insults at Dawn it is then! Do you have a neighbor named Dawn handy?

Hi just found this by searching the internet Looking for a Traveler or Boot Hill game, new to the Pub! Never played rpg on line before and haven’t played since the mid 80s, wow mid 80’s. I would guess I’m somewhat rusty. I could definitely manage once a week

Just found the pub by chance as I was looking for online communities around TTRPGs. I mostly play D&D B/X and OSR stuff and I'm always interested in seeing how other people run their games. I also enjoy trying all kinds of systems and broaden my horizon! In my spare time I develop open source ttrpg tools :hmmm:

Just found the pub by chance as I was looking for online communities around TTRPGs. I mostly play D&D B/X and OSR stuff and I'm always interested in seeing how other people run their games. I also enjoy trying all kinds of systems and broaden my horizon! In my spare time I develop open source ttrpg tools :hmmm:
Welcome to the Pub, man:smile:!

We have quite a few OSR fans here, and a lot (like me) who consider OSR games to have produced the most palatable versions of a game that they (we) don't typically like.
Also, the OSR generally supports and teaches what I personally consider "best Refereeing practices".

So basically, my point is "you're going to find many like-minded people here"...jump right in, we have an OGL debacle for you, and hundreds of interesting topics:wink:.

Hi folks. New here. Today, I got a one-week ban from RPG.net for daring to suggest that mental ability score penalties could be part of a Culture package (representing poor education). Then I tried my look at RPGsite, only to realize minutes after posting there that they're basically alt-right over there, so I got out of there as quickly as possible.

So I'm trying my luck here. I promise to avoid talking real-world politics. I'm basically left-wing, but I'm not, y'know, evangelical about it. As long as nobody's hurt by it, I believe in live and let live.

Hi folks. New here. Today, I got a one-week ban from RPG.net for daring to suggest that mental ability score penalties could be part of a Culture package (representing poor education). Then I tried my look at RPGsite, only to realize minutes after posting there that they're basically alt-right over there, so I got out of there as quickly as possible.

So I'm trying my luck here. I promise to avoid talking real-world politics. I'm basically left-wing, but I'm not, y'know, evangelical about it. As long as nobody's hurt by it, I believe in live and let live.

Welcome to The Pub L lonewolf23k !

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back