I hate geese. A free roaming thread.

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
They try to chase off owners too!

This graphic infuriates me.

Am I supposed to choose an item from each row? Why do they alternate using numerical and alphabetical references?

What is the organizational scheme? Clothing, Activity, Drink, Food?

WTF is a flannel? There's a picture of a shirt, but every other entry has two words with type-and-garment. Is flannel supposed to be an adjective or a noun here? Also, someone tell me why every flannel thing I see is always plaid. I'm fucking tired of plaid winter clothing. I'm not a fleshy window that needs a frame.

Why are geese categorized as a drink rather than a food?

How is candy corn a food? It's as much an abomination as geese. I'd pick geese over candy corn any day. Or at least feed the candy corn to the geese. They might consider it food.

Of the three foods, only the soup might be considered nutritious. Is it poisoned? Blessed by Diabeetus? The apple-bobbing bowl rendered down? I'm not touching that shit.

Is it hard cider? Am I allowed to "spice up" the latte from my own flask? How alcoholic are the geese?

Do I have enough apples to keep the geese busy? Do geese even eat apples? Can I put the geese into the bonfire? How many geese can I fit into a pumpkin?

Are you a cop? You have to say so, otherwise, enticing me into leaf peeping is entrapment.

In conclusion, go back to your country. NO, FUCK YOU, MAN.

Failure to fill out the requisite graphic response form 3-A.xt will result in the automatic selection of a result of double G. You can expect to-your-door shipping in 24 hours or less. No signature will be necessary upon receipt. Honk.

Failure to fill out the requisite graphic response form 3-A.xt will result in the automatic selection of a result of double G. You can expect to-your-door shipping in 24 hours or less. No signature will be necessary upon receipt. Honk.
::honkhonk:

This graphic infuriates me.

Am I supposed to choose an item from each row? Why do they alternate using numerical and alphabetical references?

What is the organizational scheme? Clothing, Activity, Drink, Food?

WTF is a flannel? There's a picture of a shirt, but every other entry has two words with type-and-garment. Is flannel supposed to be an adjective or a noun here? Also, someone tell me why every flannel thing I see is always plaid. I'm fucking tired of plaid winter clothing. I'm not a fleshy window that needs a frame.

Why are geese categorized as a drink rather than a food?

How is candy corn a food? It's as much an abomination as geese. I'd pick geese over candy corn any day. Or at least feed the candy corn to the geese. They might consider it food.

Of the three foods, only the soup might be considered nutritious. Is it poisoned? Blessed by Diabeetus? The apple-bobbing bowl rendered down? I'm not touching that shit.

Is it hard cider? Am I allowed to "spice up" the latte from my own flask? How alcoholic are the geese?

Do I have enough apples to keep the geese busy? Do geese even eat apples? Can I put the geese into the bonfire? How many geese can I fit into a pumpkin?

Are you a cop? You have to say so, otherwise, enticing me into leaf peeping is entrapment.

In conclusion, go back to your country. NO, FUCK YOU, MAN.
Best rant I’ve read in months.

It's a trick. Whatever you choose the final equation from the algorithm is always G.

Don't be seduced by their beautiful bodies. It's all a mask to hide their horrible souls.
I think I ate one of them tonight, unless it was duck. "Seduced" isn't exactly how I'd put it...:grin:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back