Let's Read the ALIEN RPG

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Relevant to the topic, Noah Hawley, the creator of the TV shows Legion and Fargo, is making an Alien series, and he has already announced it is purely an Alien series. It's only drawing on the first movie for its setting. I've very interested to see what he does with it.

Cautiously optimistic about this. Everything he’s done so far has been excellent. I’m hoping he’s able to do something cool with Aliens.

It'll be interesting to see how things develop between Romulus and the Alien series.

The video games, rpg, novels, comics, etc. were part of a concerted effort to realign a definite continuity, essentially in the wake of Prometheus and later Covenant.

But after the Disney buyout, we might be again looking at them shedding some older material in favour of new stuff (even if it's decorated to look like the old stuff). I haven't read any of the new comics Marvel have put out, under the very simple logic I don't necessarily need an endless amount of new Alien stories, but Romulus and the series do interest me.

Fede Alvarez' films have been good, Noah Hawley's shows have been good, and if we're not getting another Scott film, then these are creators I'd be willing to see take a swing at these projects.

Really, I'd still have preferred one more Scott movie to wrap up David's story, but that does appear very, very unlikely at this point.

Free League is selling everything (except the latest book) for 50% off today for 4/26 (Alien Day). Core book, adventures, dice with little facehuggers on it, etc.

I can not recommend this game enough. Buy it.
The bastards need to do a Free League we love our loyal repeat customers day! I pretty much own everything they do. These sales don't do squat for me. lol Hell, I've the following on pre-order.

Twilight 2000 Hostile Waters and Twilight 2000 The Black Madonna. Come on Free League! Massage my balls a bit here. Sheesh!.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back