Looking for a RP partner

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Pale_Crow

Pubber
Reaction score
Hello, My name is Corvus, and I like to RP.
I suppose I should introduce my style of RPing, and set some ground rules first.

Firstly: I tend to RP in a third person, past tense style, but will change to match the other RPer, if I feel like it's necessary.
Rules:
- Please have good Grammar
- My life is chaotic, so if I disappear without a trace, that's normal, I'll be back within a day or two.
- I usually prefer to plan RPs and events rather than just jumping right in
- I tend to stay away from anything heavily NSFW
- All my characters are pan, unless stated elsewise
- I usually write around a paragraph or two in length, depending on how much I want to say
- I don't particularly have any triggers, but if you're going too far, I'll let you know.

And now, for my fandoms, and characters I usually play.
- Fire Emblem (Depends on the game)
- BNHA (Ship Children)
- Hazbin Hotel (Alastor)
- That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime (Rimuru, Ciel)
- One Piece (Yamato)
- Genshin Impact (Wriothesley)
- Overwatch (Reaper, Cassidy, Sombra)
And much, much more.

Of course, I also do OC content.

Hope to hear from ya'll soon!

Hi Corvus!

While you're very welcome at the Pub I think we're probably not quite what you're looking for. We're focused on tabletop RPGs here; stuff like Dungeons and Dragons; rather than forum RP etc. Good luck finding what you're after though!

Hi there Pale_Crow. Welcome to the Pub!

Just thought I'd let you know that this a forum for tabletop Role Playing Games. Like Dungeons & Dragons. There's not a lot of (actually I can't recall seeing any) discussion of freeform roleplay of the kind you seem to be looking for.

You might want to take a look at the Recruitment and Play by Post sub-forums as there could be something you find appealing there but, again, these tend to be for RPGs rather than freeform.

Hello, My name is Corvus, and I like to RP.
I suppose I should introduce my style of RPing, and set some ground rules first.

Firstly: I tend to RP in a third person, past tense style, but will change to match the other RPer, if I feel like it's necessary.
Rules:
- Please have good Grammar
- My life is chaotic, so if I disappear without a trace, that's normal, I'll be back within a day or two.
- I usually prefer to plan RPs and events rather than just jumping right in
- I tend to stay away from anything heavily NSFW
- All my characters are pan, unless stated elsewise
- I usually write around a paragraph or two in length, depending on how much I want to say
- I don't particularly have any triggers, but if you're going too far, I'll let you know.

And now, for my fandoms, and characters I usually play.
- Fire Emblem (Depends on the game)
- BNHA (Ship Children)
- Hazbin Hotel (Alastor)
- That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime (Rimuru, Ciel)
- One Piece (Yamato)
- Genshin Impact (Wriothesley)
- Overwatch (Reaper, Cassidy, Sombra)
And much, much more.

Of course, I also do OC content.

Hope to hear from ya'll soon!
I think Templum Domini Templum Domini might be interested:thumbsup:!

And Pale_Crow Pale_Crow you should really follow the link Agemegos Agemegos posted, if you haven't already.

I think @
Templum Domini
Templum Domini might be interested:thumbsup:!

I might be, yes. Note that I usually RP as OCs/Original Characters more.

Edit: I also don't like 1x1 RP much, too.

We can accommodate playing a more "structured" form of RP; for something text-based, I might recommend Minimal Roleplay which I just stumbled on this week. I mean, it still looks to be for more traditional TTRPGs, but it might suit your desires, too.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back