[Metahumans Rising] PDF Giveaway Including the Burning Earth: Arena, a new 60 page supplement

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Certified

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Memorial Day Weekend, marks the one year anniversary of Metahumans Rising. Today we launched Burning Earth: Arena, a new 60 page post-apocalypse supplement including setting, new a character creation method and repeatable adventure. To give back to everyone during these strange times, it along will all House Dok PDFs are currently PWYW on DTRPG

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/5388/House-Dok-Productions

MR_TBEA DTRPG Cover.jpg

Excellent. Now decisions about deadtrees should be much easier:smile:!

I posted this over to the Babies with Knives server, to help boost this

Thank you!... who or what are the babies with knives?

It's a podcast on youtube. They also have a Discord Server (where the run the games they film for the podcast), and where others can run. They have a channel on the server for people to post links to all the products that are free or pwyw currently, so I shared it over there

If you're on Discord, I can send you the link to join; I bet they'd be willing to have you run a demo sometime if you're interested

Last edited:
It's a podcast on youtube. They also gave a Discord Server (where the run the games they film for the podcast), and where others can run. They have a channel on the server for people to post links to all the products that are free or pwyw currently, so I shared it over there

If you're on Discord, I can send you the link to join; I bet they'd be willing to have you run a demo sometime if you're interested

Yes, and yes please.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back