Premises for Call of Cthulhu Adventures from Real Life

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I can just imagine putting a giant variant of this in an adventure...:grin:

"The GM hates us guys, he's making nonsensical animals to TPK us, why oh why:shade:?!?"

I feel like the average monster I unleash on my players are substantially worse than a giant two-tailed scorpion, though I guess my games are more towards the horror genre

I feel like the average monster I unleash on my players are substantially worse than a giant two-tailed scorpion, though I guess my games are more towards the horror genre
I was comparing it with many D&D games, not with yours, which I'm regretfully unfamiliar with:thumbsup:.

For comparison purposes, what are you unleashing on them:devil:?

Too early here: I read that as "patriarchal" thornbush...(even scarier, maybe more on brand)
That's ok I read it as...

"um, most recently I was the bloated corpse of a drowned obese grandmother animated by a sentient parasitical thornbush."

Then I took a second look, thought I need more coffee because obviously Tristram wasn't a recently bloated corpse of a drowned obese grandmother animated by a sentient parasitical thornbush.... Right? Right?!

That's ok I read it as...

"um, most recently I was the bloated corpse of a drowned obese grandmother animated by a sentient parasitical thornbush."

Then I took a second look, thought I need more coffee because obviously Tristram wasn't a recently bloated corpse of a drowned obese grandmother animated by a sentient parasitical thornbush.... Right? Right?!
Interesting variant of the Dead Internet Theory.

So a standard B-movie squicker zombie. Not something like a Slannesh Gundam with a dildo cannon and hentai tentacles attack.

I generally steer clear of sexual violence in games. But no, not an "atypical Zombie", unless your atypical zombies sprouts razor sharp vines and fights like a combination of Doctor Octopus crossed with Pinhead from Hellraiser, while swallowing ensnared victims whole with a massive maw fleshcrafted from the skin of the bloated corpse's stomach and chest, the ribs splayed open like teeth.

unless your atypical zombies sprouts razor sharp vines and fights like a combination of Doctor Octopus crossed with Pinhead from Hellraiser, while swallowing ensnared victims whole with a massive maw fleshcrafted from the skin of the bloated cospse's stomach and chest, the ribs splayed open like teeth.
Ah, much better imagry than the initial generic dead granny with random vines trailing behind it impression.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back