Rolemaster Actual Play: Twilight (E124) & Hero (E101) ""Can you run faster than an arrow?”

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Of Horrors & Heroes

Active Pubber
Reaction score
What is the twitchiest build up to a fight you have had in one of your TTRPGs?

Want some tense RPG viewing? Rolemaster Actual Play: Twilight (E124) & Hero (E101) "Can you run faster than an arrow?"

We pick up the story with the party outside the cave and poised for their next move on their foes inside.

#rolemaster #twilightoftheoldorder #rolemasteractualplay

FB - T124 & H101.jpg

ARPG (67).jpg

AA.jpg

What is the twitchiest build up to a fight you have had in one of your TTRPGs?

Want some tense RPG viewing? Rolemaster Actual Play: Twilight (E124) & Hero (E101) "Can you run faster than an arrow?"

We pick up the story with the party outside the cave and poised for their next move on their foes inside.

#rolemaster #twilightoftheoldorder #rolemasteractualplay

View attachment 77633

View attachment 77632

View attachment 77631

Maybe they're just a Drinking&Debaucherie party? That's a form of D&D that I can get behind...:grin:

(grin) Love it AsenRG AsenRG !! And yeah maybe they are just a Drinking&Debaucherie party ... do check out our episode "50 shades of Grey".

Tho one caveat ... this is Rolemater rather than D&D ;)

(grin) Love it AsenRG AsenRG !! And yeah maybe they are just a Drinking&Debaucherie party ... do check out our episode "50 shades of Grey".

Tho one caveat ... this is Rolemater rather than D&D ;)
Yeah, I know the difference, I swear by the Spirit of Damage Tables:grin:!

But see the links you posted yourself, they say "overly cautious D&D party still in the tavern"...:shade:

Ahhhhhhh!! Okay got it thanks RE the D&D comment!

Its Friday evening here (Auckland, New Zealand) and I dunno where you are but hope you have a fantastic weekend whenever it rolls around :smile:

Ahhhhhhh!! Okay got it thanks RE the D&D comment!

Its Friday evening here (Auckland, New Zealand) and I dunno where you are but hope you have a fantastic weekend whenever it rolls around :smile:
Well, the work week is over for me, so have a good start of the New Lunar Year as well:thumbsup:!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back