Silly question about the pub

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

ZDL

Well-Known Pubber
Reaction score
It's called RPG Pub, but also has board games and miniatures games. Would talk about card games (and specifically the design of one I'm working on) be welcome here?

P.S.: Be sure you read all the game names on the four colors of tiles. Some really hysterical ones in there.

Not true good sir! I play card games and make attempts at designing simple ones for the kids and I am no goose!

I'm not so sure about that - all that deflection to E E-Rocker is just a little bit .. off. We don't actually know that you're not really three geese in a trenchcoat.

Last edited:
I also have a silly question for the pub: smooth or crunchy peanut butter?

Definitely smooth. Personal preference for Jif.

I also have a silly question for the pub: smooth or crunchy peanut butter?

Both are good but I prefer crunchy.

And to answer the inevitable other questions of this sort: no pineapple on pizza, GIF is pronounced with a hard G, Pluto is a planet, and the only correct toilet paper orientation is 'over'.

Both are good but I prefer crunchy.

And to answer the inevitable other questions of this sort: no pineapple on pizza, GIF is pronounced with a hard G, Pluto is a planet, and the only correct toilet paper orientation is 'over'.

There are no inaccuracies in this statement and is verified as fact.

This is the way.

crunchy, which i never get because SOMEONE in the house prefers creamy, even though i eat it much more.
Given how long peanut butter lasts, one jar each? Just saying...

We have a peanut alergic in the house (actually discovered quite minor luckily) which means I can have peanut based food again, but I still have to fight for it.

I love peanuts so this is loss, but something I can (just about) live with. I have no preference on the smooth/crunchy line.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back