Stay Frosty III - Welcome to the Jungle

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
"'Ere, boss-woman - how dya ken that the wee xenos here are perfectly understandin' yer enunciation and dialect? Dya no fash yersen that they may well be waitin' for ya to give em enough power to pull the rug out from under yer feet, if ya ken what I'm sayin'?"
"They've always complied with previous tests and hit all the destination targets we set...but I'll admit the recent power surge has me a bit worried. There's a decent explanation, we were trying to see if they could send something to a nearby asteroid. So no surprise they might have taken more power than normal. Still though I wonder"

As she speaks the Necro-Hunters pinned by her Mecha struggle to get free again, but to no avail.

Sharpe thumbs his comms, "Can I shoot her in the head yet? We're all going to get eaten if we keep on letting her play dice with the universe here. This a BAD idea." He hums a couple of bars of Ennio Morricone. "Y'all are fucking crazy." he laughs.

(Apologies, I missed the response)

"Alreet well you being a mite worried is giving me warnin' bells considerin' the scale of the jobbie you might be dropping on the fabric of space an' time. I reckon we should explore alternative options, to give you my professional opinion."

OOC: Sorry! I missed this completely!

(Apologies, I missed the response)

"Alreet well you being a mite worried is giving me warnin' bells considerin' the scale of the jobbie you might be dropping on the fabric of space an' time. I reckon we should explore alternative options, to give you my professional opinion."
"Seems to make sense...would be an easy way out of here though. Let me save the data to a data chit.

First though what to we do with them?" Torvik says gesturing to the Necro-Hunters pinned to the wall by her Mecha.

"And them?" this time directed at the Necro-Hunter queens.

Griff glances to the infamous flamethrower slung around Raul's shoulder. "I dinnae ken the protocol you lot might have for emergency situations but as marines, any problem we come intae is typically met with a lot of munitions and firepower, ya ken?"

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back