The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Anyone watched the Bob Ross documentary?
Not yet. It's in my to watch list though. A lot of talk about how some folks were upset at what was divulged in it, so I want to see whether it's really that big of a deal.

Fun fact. The painting in Ghostbusters II wasn't a painting. It was a photograph or live action depending on the scene. The guy was in costume in special makeup on a tiny set.

I couldn't find the original SFX documentary where I learned this, but I did find this

I had previously thought they had gotten Jeff Easley to do the Vigo painting, because the overall style of the image looked so similar.

Not yet. It's in my to watch list though. A lot of talk about how some folks were upset at what was divulged in it, so I want to see whether it's really that big of a deal.
There aren't any shocking revelations about Bob Ross. I suspect he banged a lot of those craft groupie ladies and maybe some of the dudes too but that was hardly touched. The heart of the documentary is an estate dispute in which, if the documentary is truthful, Bob Ross's son got screwed.

Facebook has a jail?
I quit FB in 2015 but back then they would temporarily suspend accounts for violating rules.

Facebook has a jail?

Yeah, if you post something the bots decide is naughty, you're not allowed to communicate with anyone else or participate in groups for a period of days. Basically socially isolates you on the platform, lol.

Put that way it really does seem like someone in the Jedi chain of command should be looking into his appendage removal fetish..

My understanding was the religious terrorist Jedi like to lop off the limbs of their foes so that they could live and think about what they’d done.

i know Luke was all about chopping arms off in (IIRC) issue 80 of the first Marvel Star Wars comic.

Anyway7F5B6030-B780-456D-9C36-5D7CA7D5B2C2.jpeg....

My understanding was the religious terrorist Jedi like to lop off the limbs of their foes so that they could live and think about what they’d done.

i know Luke was all about chopping arms off in (IIRC) issue 80 of the first Marvel Star Wars comic.

AnywayView attachment 35029....
It's also a pretty good way to mark someone for life that they are an enemy of the Jedi. Sort of like a scarlet letter or brand....

It's also a pretty good way to mark someone for life that they are an enemy of the Jedi. Sort of like a scarlet letter or brand....
So you’re saying the vile Jedi probably get innocent people with birth defects vilified because they like to lop limbs off?

I’d expect nothing less from a bunch of radicals who take younglings from their families to bolster their ranks.

Which reminds me:E3DF6B41-F960-4C49-8D3E-5DE28FFED28A.jpeg

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back