The first RBRBWXRP thread (on the Pub)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I got tired of Amazon constantly switching the delivery dates, so I broke down and ordered a copy off ebay from the UK, which arrived yesterday, and I'm glad I did, since Amazon just notified me this morning that my order was "undeliverable" and they were going to cancel it. It's a great looking book, and I can't wait to get it to the table! Congratulations to BedrockBrendan BedrockBrendan and Deathblade Deathblade !

I got tired of Amazon constantly switching the delivery dates, so I broke down and ordered a copy off ebay from the UK, which arrived yesterday, and I'm glad I did, since Amazon just notified me this morning that my order was "undeliverable" and they were going to cancel it. It's a great looking book, and I can't wait to get it to the table! Congratulations to BedrockBrendan BedrockBrendan and Deathblade Deathblade !
I'm in the US and got my copy from Amazon on Monday. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I'm impressed with the physical quality.

My brother got his copy yesterday, and he lives a few miles from me. I still haven't received the copy I ordered from Amazon but supposedly it's already been shipped.

I ordered a copy on ebay today, and should have it in early February. Given it was cheaper and am in no rush to get it, I figured why not

Forgot to mention here I got my copy on Tuesday or Wednesday, but didn't have to time to grab it out of the mailbox until Thursday morning (due to being stuck over at work Tuesday). Haven't had a chance to crack it open, but I plan on skimming it later today

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back