VENGER CON II

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
The convention info has been updated. The OSR award show, held each year at VENGER CON, will be called The Tentacular! I'll be asking for volunteer judges and submissions at some point next Spring. I'm thinking each celebration of The Tentacular will be for OSR products released between the last convention and the current one.

https://tabletop.events/conventions/venger-con-ii:-electric-boogaloo

While I still have pondering to do (mostly, the exact wording), I want these awards to reflect the VS aesthetic. So, plain Jane, super-crunchy, card based RPG supplements and similar fare won't even be recognized.

While I still have pondering to do (mostly, the exact wording), I want these awards to reflect the VS aesthetic. So, plain Jane, super-crunchy, card based RPG supplements and similar fare won't even be recognized.
Isn't that like, conflict of interests, if your products are presented for an award:shade:?

Yes, it would be. I don't intend on having any of my own products up for the Tentacular Awards. A bit sad to not be in the running, but there'd be too much bias.
Fair enough then:thumbsup:!

What'll be the beer on tap at the venue? :drink:
Not that I can make it, but y'know the mellow makes the scene. :wink:
Best of luck! :grin:

Some new info: there won't be any product awards for a variety of reasons. Chief among them, I'm struggling to reach last year's attendance numbers of 25. I know, it's hard to believe. VENGER CON kicks so much ass! But tickets are still available, and there is a bit of time before July 21st, so...

Best of luck! :thumbsup: More gaming is more gaming. Can't personally go, currently sick again, like usual. :grin:

I also hear Madison, WI is pretty mass transit friendly. Just checked, apparently you take the #20 Bus from the Dane Co Regional Airport for 20 minutes then it is a 5 min walk from East Towne & Eagen stop to the Hotel, for $2. Saves more money for beer & sushi. :hehe: Also more for the kitty when playing for ante... er, for souvenir miniatures! :heart:

Best of luck! :thumbsup: More gaming is more gaming. Can't personally go, currently sick again, like usual. :grin:

I also hear Madison, WI is pretty mass transit friendly. Just checked, apparently you take the #20 Bus from the Dane Co Regional Airport for 20 minutes then it is a 5 min walk from East Towne & Eagen stop to the Hotel, for $2. Saves more money for beer & sushi. :hehe: Also more for the kitty when playing for ante... er, for souvenir miniatures! :heart:

Thanks for the reply, hoss. Sorry you can't go, but hoping to get just a few more players while there's still time!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back