What are y'all up to these days?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
This is the chance of success table from MYZ if it helps:

1711104365206.png

Need to post an update here too for my MYZ campaign. As I'm going on adoption leave next week I'm having a little break to allow for the new 4-year old to get settled...

I simply don't remember it. No, I don't need a spoiler, I might get to play FL later this year!
I feel he's looking to be offended. Personally something twisted and darker versus Disney style DnDs overall feel today is refreshing. Stop trying to live life on hard mode folks. It's an interesting campaign storyline you don't typically see on rpgs. Hell I bet Shadow of the Demlord's overall setting and background would be offensive to him.

Preparing for my today's session now. Let's see what I can inflict on the PCs:angel:!
I feel he's looking to be offended.
...I wouldn't claim that for another user without further proof, though it's certainly true that there are many such people today:thumbsup:.
X used to be chock-full of them, as we remember. It might still be, for all I know, I last visited it before the name change:grin:!

Personally something twisted and darker versus Disney style DnDs overall feel today is refreshing.
I totally agree:gooselove:!

Stop trying to live life on hard mode folks. It's an interesting campaign storyline you don't typically see on rpgs. Hell I bet Shadow of the Demlord's overall setting and background would be offensive to him.
SotDL is quite nice, the only part I dislike is the system having too much d20 DNA:shade:.

I think I'm in burn out. I'm lying awake, and often I think about RPGs to go back to sleep and I'm just out of fresh ideas. Just completely out. I can't even think of any interesting character ideas, let alone settings or worlds.
I was thinking about running a game last night and today and I cringed physically. The burn out is real. Literally nothing excites me. I think I'm ok with that for a good while.

I haven't been able to run or properly prep anything since ages. Fortunately I do get to play occasionally.

gaming is often the victim, not the source of the burnout...

I concur. In my case, I think it's an effect of my overall mental health, not "merely" RPG burnout specifically. Depression, anxiety, trauma, negative self-image, low self-esteem? Who's to say? It sucks that such things affect the aspects of our lives we care most about, while we're trying hard to just keep going. Decided to make an appointment with a therapist.

Last edited:
I'm running a one-shot of Protomen of the Black Bog for Savage Worlds Adventure Edition at the library today. Totally new group of players. I think I will have to cut some parts out to make it fit in the ~3 hour slot.

Preparing for my today's session now. Let's see what I can inflict on the PCs:angel:!

...I wouldn't claim that for another user without further proof, though it's certainly true that there are many such people today:thumbsup:.
X used to be chock-full of them, as we remember. It might still be, for all I know, I last visited it before the name change:grin:!

I totally agree:gooselove:!

SotDL is quite nice, the only part I dislike is the system having too much d20 DNA:shade:.
I'm basing it on posting history, tonally.

Well, that was disappointing. Nobody showed up for the library Savage Worlds game. Even though seven people had registered ahead of time. I was worried I would have too many players today and I ended up with none at all. I know it's just a thing that happens sometimes and I won't take it personally, but I'm still a little bummed out about it.

Well, that was disappointing. Nobody showed up for the library Savage Worlds game. Even though seven people had registered ahead of time. I was worried I would have too many players today and I ended up with none at all. I know it's just a thing that happens sometimes and I won't take it personally, but I'm still a little bummed out about it.
Woah, that really sucks. Sorry bud. I'd have been there in a heartbeat for a Savage Worlds game.

FbL isn't heroic fantasy. Dragonbane is aimed more that way.
Dragonbane is still a lethal system, almost as lethal as FbL IME. However FbL leans heavily into this as a feature* where Dragonbane tries to hide it and treats it as a bug. This does have an impact on how gameplay is perceived but I would caution selling Dragonbane as heroic fantasy.

*I had a game where a PC was killed trying to win a shovel from an encounter, as the shovel would have meant his settlement would suffer less consequences :grin:

You should totally name them First Kid, Second Kid and Third Kid, then:gooselove:!

...why wouldn't you offer him some fatherly advice:shock:?!?

I'm not sure my kids are going to go for the numbered naming system lol.

And its not so much that I don't offer him advice, its that he's finding his own way of running games with various influences. He's not running games the way I do, and that's good. He's doing what he's comfortable with, finding his own "GM voice", doing his own writing, and then we'll talk about how his games go, etc.

For me, its fun to watch him grow into this role by himself. :grin:

That's a bummer indeed. Here's hoping your next session is well-attended!

We've actually done away with online registration for a lot of our free library events for that exact reason -- people register and then don't show up. It doesn't cost them anything, so there's little pressure to follow through.

I have no fucking clue what team Massive Collateral Damage is going to do. I know what three militaries, four bbegs, two star nation's secret police, the people pulling the strings, and a rival adventuring group are doing across a dozen star systems. I know when people will match video evidence to missing people making the "wanted: dead, not alive" reward go up and how fast that news will spread. I know how soon one npc will be exorcised, whem another will be tortured into giving up info, and what kind of crap is rolling downhill.

But no clue what my players are going to do except that they'll blame everyone except themselves for the thousands, soon to be millions, of innocent deaths they cause.

I have no fucking clue what team Massive Collateral Damage is going to do. I know what three militaries, four bbegs, two star nation's secret police, the people pulling the strings, and a rival adventuring group are doing across a dozen star systems. I know when people will match video evidence to missing people making the "wanted: dead, not alive" reward go up and how fast that news will spread. I know how soon one npc will be exorcised, whem another will be tortured into giving up info, and what kind of crap is rolling downhill.

But no clue what my players are going to do except that they'll blame everyone except themselves for the thousands, soon to be millions, of innocent deaths they cause.

How do they manage these numbers:shock:?
I haven't been able to run or properly prep anything since ages. Fortunately I do get to play occasionally.

I concur. In my case, I think it's an effect of my overall mental health, not "merely" RPG burnout specifically. Depression, anxiety, trauma, negative self-image, low self-esteem? Who's to say? It sucks that such things affect the aspects of our lives we care most about, while we're trying hard to just keep going. Decided to make an appointment with a therapist.
That's a good decision IME...:shade:

I'm basing it on posting history, tonally.
Again: it is possible, it seems likely, but it's all "speculation on an Internet forum"...:thumbsup:

That sucks. Though it is a relatively common occurrence with public demo games.
I concur on both accounts!
That's why I've almost stopped making them public. This way those who are invited seem to prioritize a bit higher...

Amusingly, I've been considering making my games paid, with the exactly same logic: it would make sure only people who value the gameplay are going to want in:grin:!

I'm not sure my kids are going to go for the numbered naming system lol.
Err, I mean "for the forum". I don't often call First Daughter that, not when we're talking... but what good are names on a forum:shade:?

And its not so much that I don't offer him advice, its that he's finding his own way of running games with various influences. He's not running games the way I do, and that's good. He's doing what he's comfortable with, finding his own "GM voice", doing his own writing, and then we'll talk about how his games go, etc.

For me, its fun to watch him grow into this role by himself. :grin:
What are his influences, though? Are they better than bleys21 bleys21 :angel:?

I mean, I was watching some kids (not mine) doing the same thing on FB, finding their own "GM voices" and so on. Then I noticed they're holding on to influences that have caused me issues in the past, and some guys who've been GMing for 305 years "throwing their experience" behind those...:tongue:

Fast forward to me doing live events for beginner Referees under the title "a GM with 25 years of practice* shares his experience"::honkhonk:.

*I'm in Bulgaria, the practical limit is 35 years, as of this year...and I don't know of anyone with 30+ years. I'm basically in the first generation of GMs here, or the second at most. But even if I'm in the second, I'd still be likely to count as one of the original "Dirty Dozen of Bulgarian GMing":gunslinger:!

Allegory & Metaphor: When X-Men Meet Tabletop

This week we wanted to take a moment to explore the discussions happening around the X-Men, comic books in general, and how that translates to superhero RPGs.

Allegory & Metaphor: When X-Men Meet Tabletop

This week we wanted to take a moment to explore the discussions happening around the X-Men, comic books in general, and how that translates to superhero RPGs.

Wow, I know we can't really discuss that tweet in your blog post, but seriously that person and anyone who has posted something along the lines of that tweet have a serious reading comprehension failure when it comes to X-Men in particular and comics in general.

I mean we're talking about a reading comprehension level for comics, they aren't subtle people. I'd want to say that the tweet (Fuck Elon I'm calling it Twitter still and tweets etc) was trolling folks but having seen this ignorance before in regards to rather obvious things, I'll just assume it's willful cognitive dissonance in effect.

Anyhow, great blog post. I have as a part of my rotating screen saver pictures a panel from the X-Men where it has a member of WWAC if I recall the organization in the X-Men universe pointing at Nightcrawler and shouting "you dare to call that? Mutant, human!?" Or something line those lines.

Edit: I'd forgotten that this was a thing, a meme about Mike Pence. It's true he does look like that dude from the WWAC.

1711303455926.png

And today First Daughter caught wind - while talking with her old man - that I'm quite able, and even willing, to run games set in Japan, and possibly in a high-school like setting:tongue:!

I think I might need to develop a campaign like that on short-to-medium order. She said she's going to get her best friend to join as well:grin:.
Actually, her friend might be even more interested, she seems to be into Japan...::honkhonk:

I am going to run Mythras: Orb for a few more sessions, but I need to start now looking into Ninja High School, OVA2, Kuro, After the Vampire Wars, and similar media... Panty Explosion might actually be perfect, except for the title. I guess I can just make a custom title page:shade:!

What are his influences, though? Are they better than bleys21 bleys21 :angel:?

I mean, I was watching some kids (not mine) doing the same thing on FB, finding their own "GM voices" and so on. Then I noticed they're holding on to influences that have caused me issues in the past, and some guys who've been GMing for 305 years "throwing their experience" behind those...:tongue:

Being 21, his original influences were things like Critical Role, and Mercer. But replicating that style of game is probably impossible if you don't have actors as your players. So we'd talk about stuff like that. Before my game group blew up, he'd participate in some of the games, all way left field of D&D, so that gave him some perspective, plus watching 3 very different GM's run their games. And he noticed, and we talked about, me picking up some ideas from one of those GM's who was new to the group; things like "when the PC's come up with a great plan to win the day, let them..." Stuff that seems obvious now, but wasn't before I met him.

Anywho, so my son's influences are a big mix of online gaming content, watching and playing with some local GM's, and making that into his own thing. He's a professional musician, so taking influences and integrating them into his own sound and style is normal. :grin:

Me? My influences are pretty much from the Gary Gygax dark ages, and the small number of people I've gamed with. As the hobby has gotten bigger, and with the advent of the Internet, and books specifically about gaming, I've learned a few new things here and there. Lol.

But, I would say my son's already much further along his path than I was at the same age. So if he keeps with it, he'll be a force to be reckoned with in a few years. :grin:

How do they manage these numbers:shock:?
So take the tech of WH40k necrons, the monofucus and potentially infinite numbers of D&D modrons, add a dash of "living metal that can convert other metals into itself with time", and a really big shout out to Fred Saberhagen's Berserkers short stories. Them have your players say "these things are made of a valuable metal, lets mine them!", shoot up a sleeping 'borg cube' style ship, gather a few dozen kilos of active metal shards, and then go around lying about where they got it while treating it like money.

That was last campaign, when they got a world ringing space station destroyed and a planet sterilized. This time around they just have the now-awake-and-kicked-wasp-hive-angry cube wandering around to wake up some deep hidden sleeper bases and restart the "kill all sapient life and absorb all refined metals" great war.... among other things like getting a human planet to go full Nazi on non-humans by leaving unfinished daemon possession business laying around.

Being 21, his original influences were things like Critical Role, and Mercer. But replicating that style of game is probably impossible if you don't have actors as your players. So we'd talk about stuff like that. Before my game group blew up, he'd participate in some of the games, all way left field of D&D, so that gave him some perspective, plus watching 3 very different GM's run their games. And he noticed, and we talked about, me picking up some ideas from one of those GM's who was new to the group; things like "when the PC's come up with a great plan to win the day, let them..." Stuff that seems obvious now, but wasn't before I met him.
Sounds like all good influences:thumbsup:!
Anywho, so my son's influences are a big mix of online gaming content, watching and playing with some local GM's, and making that into his own thing. He's a professional musician, so taking influences and integrating them into his own sound and style is normal. :grin:
What matters is, he's learning from all kinds of sources.

Me? My influences are pretty much from the Gary Gygax dark ages, and the small number of people I've gamed with. As the hobby has gotten bigger, and with the advent of the Internet, and books specifically about gaming, I've learned a few new things here and there. Lol.
Haven't we all:angel:?

But, I would say my son's already much further along his path than I was at the same age. So if he keeps with it, he'll be a force to be reckoned with in a few years. :grin:
And this is simply as it should be:gooselove:!
So take the tech of WH40k necrons, the monofucus and potentially infinite numbers of D&D modrons, add a dash of "living metal that can convert other metals into itself with time", and a really big shout out to Fred Saberhagen's Berserkers short stories. Them have your players say "these things are made of a valuable metal, lets mine them!", shoot up a sleeping 'borg cube' style ship, gather a few dozen kilos of active metal shards, and then go around lying about where they got it while treating it like money.

That was last campaign, when they got a world ringing space station destroyed and a planet sterilized. This time around they just have the now-awake-and-kicked-wasp-hive-angry cube wandering around to wake up some deep hidden sleeper bases and restart the "kill all sapient life and absorb all refined metals" great war.... among other things like getting a human planet to go full Nazi on non-humans by leaving unfinished daemon possession business laying around.
OK, they don't want to leave anybody unpissed, hope they've put crosses next to all the power groups in the setting...:grin:

So it looks like I've been talked into maybe running something about once a month or so at a local bar/pub on Sunday afternoons. Tentative group includes a couple of people I've gamed with before - one person from my current group, and another from the (former) teens that I used to run for - and another two people that haven't. Of the latter, one has only played D&D, the other has also played a few other systems. Don't know yet what I would be running, except that it won't be D&D.

OK, thdon't want to leave anybody unpissed, hope they've put crosses next to all the power groups in the setting...:grin:
Well they haven't pissed off the halfling mafia or Lady of Pain... yet... again...

Governments & spy agencies where they haven't been to any planets don't know or care about them personally... yet...

The mind flayers, once word of the most recent terrorisim acts get out, are going to re-classify from "useful pawns" to "deniable WMDs".

I'm now hip-deep in anime - inspired RPGs...I mean, I just had to visit my own Drivethru account (made even easier by the fact that I had classified them in this way on one of my external HDDs:tongue:)!

So far, I've got several options...
Setting it in New Tokyo and using a SF RPG like Myriad Song - I think I had BESM Space Fantasy (as a genre sourcebook) if I decide to go there. Though I might be wrong, and I simply remember that I intended to buy it.
Setting it in an world with anthro animals and using something like Usagi Yojimbo*...need to talk to the prospective players first.
Still need to refresh the memories of Tokyo Brain Pop, so that's a maybe. Didn't find it on HDD1, might need to look on HDD2.
Using a cyberpunk game. Kuro, Zaibatsu, Cepheus Modern, CP2020... I can add/adjust the setting. Bonus: they often come with materials on Tokyo included:grin:!
Using FASERIP (or PHASERIP, depending on how quickly TristramEvans TristramEvans moves with it:gunslinger:) and making a "magical girl" game. ICONS is another option that I can consider, but I also don't remember much.
Setting it in Hong Kong and running Feng Shui with a group of Kids archetypes, or Chroniques de l'Etrange.
Writing an "anime lifepath" for Mythras/Destined, or going for the After the Vampire Wars outright, if they like vampires...
Using OVA2e straight and just letting them run wild. I need to refresh on that one, too, before going for it.
Running Fight! 2e for them with a high school focus. Also on the "need to talk to the players" list.
Adjusting the lifepath for kid characters and running Modern Cepheus, allowing cybernetics and magic to taste.
Going for something like Heart Quest (Active Exploits) or the like.
Returning to Sigil and Shadow and running a game with it, it has "down-to-earth" if you go by the mechanics, which I see as a bonus.
Running Wizards: the Language Learning Game and setting it in Korea with the bonus of both me and the players possibly learning some Korean.

I really need to narrow it down, preferably with the prospective players in mind (anyone else can adjust to them:gunslinger:)!
So far, I need to vet the players on their opinions on:
Hong Kong, Korea, historical Japan, anthropomorphic animals*, magical girls, superpowers, magic&ghosts, SF, urban fantasy...and the combos between them:shock:!

*IUsagi Yojimbo is just so nice as a system:goosecry:!

So it looks like I've been talked into maybe running something about once a month or so at a local bar/pub on Sunday afternoons. Tentative group includes a couple of people I've gamed with before - one person from my current group, and another from the (former) teens that I used to run for - and another two people that haven't. Of the latter, one has only played D&D, the other has also played a few other systems. Don't know yet what I would be running, except that it won't be D&D.
An excellent choice that I can only commend...You have great taste in systems:gooselove:!
v14gtnpb-21_1024x1024.jpg

Well they haven't pissed off the halfling mafia or Lady of Pain... yet... again...

Governments & spy agencies where they haven't been to any planets don't know or care about them personally... yet...

The mind flayers, once word of the most recent terrorisim acts get out, are going to re-classify from "useful pawns" to "deniable WMDs".
...so, basically, they're only winning the popularity contest against their previous party:grin:?

...so, basically, they're only winning the popularity contest against their previous party:grin:?
Well they're still small time yet, only ten sessions into the plots proper, and haven't started interstellar wars so far. But 3/4 of them are now wanted criminals across all of the human empire.

And by thier own admission 56 innocent deaths is "a lower bodycount than usual". Exact words.

Well they're still small time yet, only ten sessions into the plots proper, and haven't started interstellar wars so far. But 3/4 of them are now wanted criminals across all of the human empire.

And by thier own admission 56 innocent deaths is "a lower bodycount than usual". Exact words.
So the only question is, why do they keep playing murderhobos...:gooseshades:

Working on a one-shot Iron Kingdoms for 4 players next week.

I'll be using Freeform Universal or Neon City Overdrive (properly reskinned), as dealing with DnD for a night is too much for this group (including me) for a night game.

Unsure about the exact plot/details, I have some ideas brainstormed, maybe I'll do a thread asking for help and inputs later; my current set up is something like Reservoir Dogs meets Pirates of the Caribbean, 2 Pc are Pirates from a crew, 2 PC are working for a Merc group or someone else; nobody trust nobody else, they have to clear some transaction and they find themselves in the middle of a Cryx attack later.

An excellent choice that I can only commend...You have great taste in systems:gooselove:!

Well, it's not like I hate D&D - I've run AD&D more than anything, and a fair amount of Basic Fantasy as well.

But if it's only going to be about once a month or so, I would want to use something that doesn't use D&D's advancement system. To my mind, older D&D really needs a good stretch of play to let the zero-to-hero play out to best effect.

For rules, I'm tentatively leaning towards either WaRP (the system from Over The Edge) or Hack100. Something simple for the players to pick up and absorb, and free to download.

For setting, I'm leaning towards something sci-fi in nature. Possibly a colony planet that had until recently been occupied and (mostly) controlled by an invading alien force, with the PCs being salvage/troubleshooters exploring the ruins of the alien tech left behind.

Well, it's not like I hate D&D - I've run AD&D more than anything, and a fair amount of Basic Fantasy as well.

But if it's only going to be about once a month or so, I would want to use something that doesn't use D&D's advancement system. To my mind, older D&D really needs a good stretch of play to let the zero-to-hero play out to best effect.
Whatever the reasons, it's a decision I approve of...:tongue:

For rules, I'm tentatively leaning towards either WaRP (the system from Over The Edge) or Hack100. Something simple for the players to pick up and absorb, and free to download.
Hack100 is nice, a Warhammerized kind of classic fantasy. Of course, we all know it is what I would run, so I am slightly biased, but at least I admit it.
I guess I just like d100s better than dicepools. And you should still go with whatever fits your idea better:shade:.
For setting, I'm leaning towards something sci-fi in nature. Possibly a colony planet that had until recently been occupied and (mostly) controlled by an invading alien force, with the PCs being salvage/troubleshooters exploring the ruins of the alien tech left behind.
Like E E-Rocker I like that suggestion. Do you mean something like primitives exploring the offices/accommodations of the former megacorp that was mining diamonds on their world:grin:?
I love this premise.
Likewise:thumbsup:!

Like E E-Rocker I like that suggestion. Do you mean something like primitives exploring the offices/accommodations of the former megacorp that was mining diamonds on their world:grin:?

The verrrrrrry rough idea is as follows - the world is settled by one of many colony ships sent out from Earth at some point in the future. The atmosphere on the surface is too thin for humans to breathe, and the lack of clouds above the surface makes radiation a problem as well. However, there are several large valleys, ranging from 10-15 miles deep, where life can and does exist (cloud cover actually begins below the planet's surface).

There was an intelligent race already living in some of the valleys, at perhaps a bronze age level of technology (metal poor world, especially so in iron). After some false starts, the colonists and the natives learn to work together for their respective mutual benefit.

Eventually the colony is contacted by the human spacefaring government, which has in the meantime developed FTL travel. This helps the colony progress, although it's off the main travel lines and so still something of a backwater world.

Then the aliens invaded, fighting a war across human-controlled space. The few surface installations of this particular world were easily taken over by the aliens, but they didn't make a huge effort to control or destroy the various cities in the valleys. Perhaps their forces on this world were too thin on the ground to really make an effort at that, or perhaps they were just too arrogant to take those living on the world seriously. In any case, they would make occasional raids to capture living subjects for their experiments.

The war, and the occupation, went the better part of a decade. And then... the aliens left. Not just this world, but other worlds they had occupied as well, returning to their own stars faster than human ships could pursue. No one knows why, although speculation abounds.

That was a year ago. While the surviving leadership tries to rebuild, many of the youth who grew up during the war expecting to eventually fight and probably die now have a different and uncertain future in front of them. Some of those coming of age are attempting to make their mark by exploring and scavenging the remaining alien bases, what remains of them.

Player options would include humans, of course, which would include the occasional psychic, former 'turned' (who were biologically altered to act as spies for the aliens) and synths (i. e. replicants) attempting to earn their full citizenship. Of non-human races, there are the natives to this world, as well as maybe two starfaring alien races who had allied with the humans against the invaders.

The verrrrrrry rough idea is as follows - the world is settled by one of many colony ships sent out from Earth at some point in the future. The atmosphere on the surface is too thin for humans to breathe, and the lack of clouds above the surface makes radiation a problem as well. However, there are several large valleys, ranging from 10-15 miles deep, where life can and does exist (cloud cover actually begins below the planet's surface).

There was an intelligent race already living in some of the valleys, at perhaps a bronze age level of technology (metal poor world, especially so in iron). After some false starts, the colonists and the natives learn to work together for their respective mutual benefit.

Eventually the colony is contacted by the human spacefaring government, which has in the meantime developed FTL travel. This helps the colony progress, although it's off the main travel lines and so still something of a backwater world.

Then the aliens invaded, fighting a war across human-controlled space. The few surface installations of this particular world were easily taken over by the aliens, but they didn't make a huge effort to control or destroy the various cities in the valleys. Perhaps their forces on this world were too thin on the ground to really make an effort at that, or perhaps they were just too arrogant to take those living on the world seriously. In any case, they would make occasional raids to capture living subjects for their experiments.

The war, and the occupation, went the better part of a decade. And then... the aliens left. Not just this world, but other worlds they had occupied as well, returning to their own stars faster than human ships could pursue. No one knows why, although speculation abounds.

That was a year ago. While the surviving leadership tries to rebuild, many of the youth who grew up during the war expecting to eventually fight and probably die now have a different and uncertain future in front of them. Some of those coming of age are attempting to make their mark by exploring and scavenging the remaining alien bases, what remains of them.

Player options would include humans, of course, which would include the occasional psychic, former 'turned' (who were biologically altered to act as spies for the aliens) and synths (i. e. replicants) attempting to earn their full citizenship. Of non-human races, there are the natives to this world, as well as maybe two starfaring alien races who had allied with the humans against the invaders.
Works for me:grin:!

AsenRG AsenRG re people paying and taking it more seriously. Don't count on it. Sufficient money can make people focus but it's just as easy for them to say "Well they get paid either way so I can choose to attend or not and they can't complain". People have found that charging late fees for picking up children from daycare results in more kids left at daycare late since now instead of guilt they feel like the price must equal adequate compensation. Same with gaming I'd bet.

AsenRG AsenRG re people paying and taking it more seriously. Don't count on it. Sufficient money can make people focus but it's just as easy for them to say "Well they get paid either way so I can choose to attend or not and they can't complain". People have found that charging late fees for picking up children from daycare results in more kids left at daycare late since now instead of guilt they feel like the price must equal adequate compensation. Same with gaming I'd bet.
...oh, fuck, you're right:goosecry:!

Though I must clarify that around here they're not paying in advance. So my point was more "if they're ready to pay, they should be more serious". For this very reason, I had a nominal fee in mind, say EUR5:thumbsup:.

The point was to engage the "money transactions are Serious Business" part of their mind, nothing more. At this price point, it should be easy on the wallets.

I'm running a one-shot of Protomen of the Black Bog for Savage Worlds Adventure Edition at the library today. Totally new group of players. I think I will have to cut some parts out to make it fit in the ~3 hour slot.
There is a band called The Protomen that's pretty keen. Their entire first album was inspired by Megaman. Overall a cool, quirky, 80's synth kinda vibe if that's your poison.

Huh. The narrative premise of the new Coriolis is almost exactly the same as my game Vac Suits and Duct Tape. The broken gate, the kludged together last city, the ruins, the blight, etc etc. Must be something in the zeitgeist.

Last edited:
Huh. The narrative premise of the new Coriolis is almost exactly the same as my game Vac Suits and Duct Tape. The broken gate, the kludged together last city, the ruins, the blight, etc etc. Must be something in the zeitgeist.
You know, they're probably just paying close attention to your creative endeavors.

1711474718488.png

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back